Flowering time

Northlight®

Ok.
I have a question about when to start count down flowering time with autoflowering strains.

When they say that it flower's 6 week that mean:
- 6 weeks from sprouting?
- 6 weeks from 1st. preflower signs
- any other time frame
Help me out pls

Sorry but my English is not the best.
So if i get it right I must skip the veg time and start the countdown when 1st. sign of pistil's are visible?

My 2 cents, plan on 100 days and be happy with anything under that. Bullsh!t claims of short cycles have screwed up my vacation plans more than once.

My northern light autos took nearly 4 months, like a few people have stated you have to let them do there own thing, iv heard some take nearly 5 month and there aint no hurrying them along, patience is key with autos.

100 days for the whole grow?
Maybe, maybe longer. The fuc-ers who sell auto seeds are full of sh!t, question them and they will default to the seeds are only collector items or just not answer. Lol, I would love to see an above average grower producing what they say they will produce in the 50-60-90 days from seed to harvest.

I totally agree with both eeko and stunned, my plants had the best conditions throughout and chopped them at 4 months, considering they stated 9-10 weeks from planting.

Photoperiod you can turn to flower when ever you want, your the boss, but keep at them buddy and you should get a great harvest!

Back
Top Bottom