Flowering too early

Buzzy09

Hi guys, I grew 4 WW fem from seed about 6-7 weeks ago. Started them under t5’s as I was a little to eager to get the ball rolling till the sunlight hours were longer. They are now outdoors.
B8F69C8E-C705-4E35-A3CC-98B5074A5AE0.jpeg
C9F02C09-5F3A-4F28-8F0C-88D03A7B2CFA.png
One of them has started to flower .... now that the days are getting longer will it go back to veg or what? Is there anything I can do to help make it switch back to veg? Thanks

What was your light schedule when you had them inside? They will do their own thing on their own at this point, or you may have got Auto seeds and they will keep on flowering no matter the length of time of light outside.

they are ww fem, not autos. Days were a bit too early so put under t5’s til outside hours were 12.5 and getting longer. Only 1 out of 4 has started to flower. Daylight is getting longer by the day. Obviously it has started to flower but I’m asking if the light cycle is getting bigger will it go back to veg state? I don’t want her to flower as she is only 6/7 weeks old for obvious reasons.

Daylight hours are around 12:50 hrs at the moment and getting longer. Is there a chance of her turning male? I’m not sure what to do with her ....

Hi this is a week later I don’t know if that’s male stuff going on right there?? I want to get rid of it if it is : ( at the nodes there looks like big knuckles growing too.
5C3FAC4A-88E3-4AD0-9E1C-94B63F64B2AF.jpeg
3CDF370E-7934-4824-882F-CF951CFA7855.jpeg
8FC031BC-9FDD-4367-9076-5B887DAD3DEB.jpeg

She won't flip from a female to a male by increasing the hours. She'll just go back to vegging. She could start throwing out weird leaf sets until she figures things out. Because it's a fem seed,, she "could" hermi down the road. Or, flower like a champ with no issues. Best way to avoid that is let her totally reveg before flowering her again.

yeah That’s my intention, want her to veg again. Just wanted to make sure she wasn’t a hermi. I’ve other plants around.

Back
Top Bottom