Flowering update

ironnthunder

0031842.JPG
0011940.JPG
0021922.JPG
0041725.JPG
0051630.JPG

Ok, time to update progress and solicit comments and/or suggestions. We're about 4-5 weeks into flowering at 12/12. Things seem to be progressing nicely all in all. The plant on the left has branched out pretty well while the one on the right, not so much. I'm using strictly RO water from the little Culligan machine at Wally World at 37 cents per gallon. I'm not on a strict watering schedule, just water when soil is fairly dry to a depth of about the second knuckle pressed into the soil. So they average about a gallon of water twice a week with 1.5 tsp of miracle grow bloom buster at every other watering. Now, my question is about the plant on the right which is exhibiting some curling under of leaf edges near the top of the plant. Haven't used any molasses on them though I was thinking of starting with it this week. Should I use the molasses in the nuted water or perhaps use it with the plain water? Pretty happy with things so far. Rubbing the flowers with fingertips yields a delightful fruity, almost blueberry aroma on the fingers. This stands to reason since the seeds were from a bag of Hillbilly Kush which smelled very strongly of blueberry when ground. Any advice on how long to flower etc would be more than welcome.

You need to check moisture content much deeper than that. That level of soil in my pots is completely dry in 2-3 days. The rest of the soil, specifically in the root zone, is still packed full of water.

Try taking a brand new pencil, sharpen the end slightly, stick it in the dirt up to the eraser head. Leave it in for 1 minute, and check the moisture level on the exposed wood end, and along the pencil as well.

In the future you might want to consider a more reliable brand than miracle grow for your nutrient needs also. a 2 part or 3 part nutrient system works great for Cannabis, and allows varying concentrations to be mixed to best suit each specific life cycle of the plant.

I use molasses right along with my nutes and have had no problems. 1 tablespoon for gallon, maximum of 2 tbsp. I water about once a week (a little less than a week now), and nutes are in every watering.

For the curling and other problems, please read this: How to Ask for Grow Support

And please fill in all the requested information. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom