Flowering week 3 - Do I need to wait 3-4w every time I transplant with Ocean Forest

Amphora420

Just ended second week of flowering kinda late but I really need to transplant I'm using 1 gallon pots and they're way too small I want to transplant and am using Foxfarm ocean forest soil and I know it runs kind a hot and I usually have to wait 3 to 4 weeks after every transplant with fresh soil before using nutes so I don't burn.. my question is I'm already in flowering 1st day of week 3 using flowering nutes .. big bud/bud candy/fox farm trio /cal mag / photosynth plus ... do I have to push back my nutes you know almost a month back this late in my 9 week flowering ?????????? any solutions ??? maybe a plain potting soil .. i know ff says wait few weeks after transplant , but doing 3 transplants over 3-4 months having to take them weeks off nutes every time seems crazy ....................

Re: Flowering week 3 - Do I need to wait 3-4w every time I transplant with Ocean Fore

Well ideally you want to do your up potting while still in veg...I don't use FF soil, but have read others say its hot...but I think they're referring more to seedlings/young plants than more mature girlz...I'm thinking if Yer gonna transplant during flower...be gentle as possible...I would go with using the fox farm...butt if Yer worried...using a soil with good porosity(i.e. perlite) would work too...next time get your girlz in their final pots before Ya flip...best of luck...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Re: Flowering week 3 - Do I need to wait 3-4w every time I transplant with Ocean Fore

thanks ...... ya first full grow .. def cant wait for the 2nd to start to really see what i can do when i do it right ... thought i could finish in 1g pots

They'll still give up some flower, I'd probably continue as you are and get a big girl for the next dance:)

Back
Top Bottom