Flowering Weight Loss

makaveli0129

Ok so i have 3 different strains BC, Hash plant haze and white jack. The problem i am having is that after i trim i'll have say 6 ounces wet from one plant and then once dried i only have around 2 ounces so on average i'm losing about 65-75% in weight. Is this normal? Any ideas on how i can correct this the room stays about 75 degress Farenheit and around 47% humidity. I can't figure this one out. Any help would be greatly apprieciated. i've tried using gravity and everything else. I am growing in soil.

alryt makaveli

i read in jorges cervantes marijuana bible that upon harvest buds will lose aprox 75% of there weight once dried and cured properly so unfortunatly theres nuthin u can do

Ok so i have 3 different strains BC, Hash plant haze and white jack. The problem i am having is that after i trim i'll have say 6 ounces wet from one plant and then once dried i only have around 2 ounces so on average i'm losing about 65-75% in weight. Is this normal? Any ideas on how i can correct this the room stays about 75 degress Farenheit and around 47% humidity. I can't figure this one out. Any help would be greatly apprieciated. i've tried using gravity and everything else. I am growing in soil.

i'v been having the same problem for years... if anyone firgures out how to make the dried bud weigh more and last longer.... im sure everyone would love to hear it.

alryt makaveli

i read in jorges cervantes marijuana bible that upon harvest buds will lose aprox 75% of there weight once dried and cured properly so unfortunatly theres nuthin u can do

Yes this is tru
:peace:

alryt makaveli

it's just weird because i moved to a different place and at my old place i only lost around 35% weight so i'm not sure why the only difference is humidity at old place it stayed around 20% here it's around 45%

only lost 35% weight? huh... i wish.

you sure you were calculating correctly? casue... fresh buds in almost every case i have witnessed... loose 70-80% weight.

it's just weird because i moved to a different place and at my old place i only lost around 35% weight so i'm not sure why the only difference is humidity at old place it stayed around 20% here it's around 45%

unless you wasnt drying and curing it properly before? ive always lost around 75% weight and that is normal also 20% humidity isnt good conditions for your plants in any stage of growth or even for drying

only lost 35% weight? huh... i wish.

you sure you were calculating correctly? casue... fresh buds in almost every case i have witnessed... loose 70-80% weight.

yea i'm positive i ended up with just over 6 ounces dried off 3 plants. weighed in just over 9 ounces before i started drying it. it was the only crop i had at my house before i moved everything to a different house.

LOL!! Yes i would move bac asap haha

looking for a place to pose this question about weight loss.
after drying , weight is measured. during glass jar cure time the weight loss continues
measured 355 G and 5 days later 70G different
any reason that the moisture is released to the tune of 2 Oz in this short of time?
Ive always had Gram adjustment in cure , but is there a norm to this?

Back
Top Bottom