Flowering with issues

10-4 All my elec is from the top as well, thanks so much for everything!! I did another flush with pure distilled water and have been using it only. I would like to say I'm noticing a lil difference and some new hairs but I hope it's not just optimism!! Thanks again!!

The strain I grow does get a second wind and starts putting out more hairs and calyxes late in flower. Like Weaselcracker told me, you have to decide when to call it quits and harvest. If you're wanting more CBN and less THC, then waiting a couple weeks past normal harvest for your strain is worth the wait. Otherwise, let the color of the trics and your intuition be your guide.

Oh wait... I got ahead of the game here. Ignore all that. New hairs early in flower is a good thing. It means your ladies are ready to give you those yummy buds!

It looks like a zinc deficiency to me.

Looking back in this topic, over-feeding in flower is what damaged the leaves in the first place. Now that your ladies have recovered enough to start putting out again, use only nutes for blooms without the Nitrogen, but having some other trace minerals in it. Tomato Blossom set is one, and I am sure there are cannibus-specific brands for this phase. As we said before IF you feel you must fertilize, go very dilute and very occasionally. If you get any new leaves (which is not likely after the flip) they will let you know how healthy the ladies are. The main thing is that they keep putting out pistils and forming calyxes.

Right on, I'm glad I had the help to hopefully figure it out quick and still early in flower as its only about 3 to 4 weeks, later than I would have liked but hopefully not to late. I'll keep posting and adding pics of, let's hope, some rebuilding beauties!! Thanks everyone!! Grnthmb

Are the temps that your giving us at canopy level or just room temp? They can be way different.

To me it looks like heat stress coupled with over nuteing. Also could be a nute lock up. Are you regulating your PH on every feeding? Remember to check PH after mixing your nutes and before feeding. If it were me I would flush for at least 3 or 4 feedings with distilled water.

Also be sure to get those old dead leaves away from your girls so no pest have an easy place to call home. Straight out to the garbage bins.

Temps are at canopy level and light is 36" above tops. And I always clean them out just took pics before taking them out. And for ph I check every time just to be sure. Thank you for all the advice! Helps reassure me I'm doin the right things.

So as time has gone by I have seen some improvement but now over the past 2 weeks they have done nothing but get worse again the left plant has no hair is left on it at all. The plant on the right is losing all of its leaves but it still has hairs but they are diminishing. I have fat I have Watered with nothing but distilled water and reverse osmosis water no nutes at all. I have no clue what to do I am at a complete loss I'm thinking of just letting them go. And start with a fresh batch in flower. But I'm kinda nervous to litany of my real beauties into flower due to this. Everything in veg looks absolutely gorgeous with super fast growth soil is wonderful great drainage and no issue with nutes at all.

Pictures would be nice. If bud formation is slowing down, but they are getting bigger, the ladies still have some life in them. Keep trying until they have no more to give, then harvest.

If it the harvest is too early for you, the plant can still be dried and used for cannabudder, tinctures, teas, etc. There are many ways to consume cannibus, without getting the bud to full maturity. There's no right or wrong to using the whole plant for medicine. Use your imagination.

Your ladies in waiting will give you a better result, because they have been vegging longer.

Hello all Sorry been a bit since posting!! New good news and a little bad, ended up losing one plant and one came back with a vengeance and is flowering beautifully. Will post pics later. Just have a question I feel like I'm having an awful lot of problems with nutrient deficiency or nutrient lock up and I am only using newts every fourth eating at about a quarter of the recommended amount. I'm using the Foxfarm trio Along w/ karma and cal/mag. I really honestly feel like I'm being very sparingly with them and not overfeeding but I'm getting a little bit of new Bern and my vegan chamber as well now I caught this much sooner and feel like it is not getting any worse but I don't understand why I'm having such problems. Could all just be related to pH? My pH is slightly high I have pH down coming in the mail because I ran out of an older brand that wasn't quite doing the trick so I ordered fresh new and I am really hoping this will get rid of my problems when I bring my pH down slightly. It is averaging 7 to 8. But I always thought with soil you had a little bit of a buffer with pH a nutrient issues. If I could get any tips and advice It would be much appreciated!! Thanks everyone !!

Welcome back, Grnthmb! I notice a lot more difficulty keeping my plants healthy, and having no luck cloning. I really think its the season. Even tho we grow indoors, the plants seem to sense that its winter and to want to rest. I don't see a lot happening with my plants.

My sativa in flower is using up her leaves, and there aren't all that many left, event tho she's only 2/3 through her flowering period. I may have to add another hour to her sleep schedule to get the buds to mature a bit faster.

It sounds like you're doing everything you know how to do.

Maybe a good thorough flush in the shower will perk the lady up. Buds and trics LOVE periodic cool-water showers, and it cleans off the dust and dead detritus from the leaves and buds, as well as flushing old nutes out of the soil. It will give you a chance to inspect the leaves, topside and underneath for any mites or other creepy crawlers.

Pick up a gallon or two of distilled or drinking water from the grocery store and water her with that for a week. That should solve the pH problem until you get your pHdown. Store-bought water tends to be pH neutral.

I notice a lot more difficulty keeping my plants healthy, and having no luck cloning. I really think its the season. Even tho we grow indoors, the plants seem to sense that its winter and to want to rest. I don't see a lot happening with my plants.

I notice the same thing. I think it's because I forget about the room temperature of the water I give them and that brings down the temps of the soil and takes longer to recover after watering. So they look like they are just doing nothing. That's my theory, lol

Ak I feel you on it seeming like plants no the season even though they're not out in it. It's pretty wild. Everything sounds good everyone thanks so much for the tips. Also was wondering has anyone tried using the clearex made by several companies I tend to use nutes by FF and Botanicare so it would probably be Botanicare but just curious. Thanks guys and gals!!

I've always done most of my gardening outside and everything has always done beautifully great! So now inside is a whole new ballgame and totally different.

Well got the RO back up and running finally and that alone has brought down the ph to 6.7 alone which I'm super stoked about so hopeful this is the beginning of the end of nute issues!!! Hopefully!

Back
Top Bottom