Flowering with no trichomes

I checked some of it has lil bits of trichomes but most of it has none. Been in flower for a long time.

Here's the plant and 2 bud shots.

20140910_164306.jpg
20140910_164350.jpg

20140910_164722.jpg

Yes; some will develop at end of flower - you have a good plant; some planst produce many "tic's some don't -depends on strain - do not worry

On the second pic I see some trichomes when I blow the picture up. I think your in a good spot. The plant looks healthy and I think your alright! Give her time ;)

I was about to make a post asking about this but can anyone tell me how normal it is? My plant grew out, flowered, all the pistils changed like bud was ripe. I let it go like 2 weeks longer than other plants cuz it had grown no trichomes and seemed extra "leafy" out of the buds. They were all seeds from same plant so I know it isn't like a crazy staring or nothing. I'll show pics and u can see even with flash u can only see a few sparkles but in person it literally looks like none Why does this happen? Plant in whole tent pic is third from left so u can see how extra leafy it is.

IMG_20211107_115359_275.jpg

IMG_20211107_115326_388.jpg

Screenshot_20211107-115235.png

IMG_20211026_105621_251.jpg

I was about to make a post asking about this but can anyone tell me how normal it is? My plant grew out, flowered, all the pistils changed like bud was ripe. I let it go like 2 weeks longer than other plants cuz it had grown no trichomes and seemed extra "leafy" out of the buds. They were all seeds from same plant so I know it isn't like a crazy staring or nothing. I'll show pics and u can see even with flash u can only see a few sparkles but in person it literally looks like none Why does this happen? Plant in whole tent pic is third from left so u can see how extra leafy it is.

IMG_20211107_115359_275.jpg

IMG_20211107_115326_388.jpg

Screenshot_20211107-115235.png

IMG_20211026_105621_251.jpg
it's OK -- some plants the trichomes dont' change to amber (ACE seeds - China Yeman - if spelled correctly ) They are called "white strains"

Yup it’s an oldie rehashed from 2014

Seeds from same plant doesn’t mean anything, lets say you find 8 seeds - each seed grows out to be a unique individual with different phenotypes from its siblings, it’s not like you would have 8 identical plants. One could be short bushy sativa leaner, while next one is a tall indica, third one is a 50/50 hybrid so on down the line

I’d be looking at stuff like…. was there too much N during flower, was harvest at peak ripeness but beyond that I’d say genetics perhaps it just was not a stickey phenotype

Yup it’s an oldie rehashed from 2014

Seeds from same plant doesn’t mean anything, lets say you find 8 seeds - each seed grows out to be a unique individual with different phenotypes from its siblings, it’s not like you would have 8 identical plants. One could be short bushy sativa leaner, while next one is a tall indica, third one is a 50/50 hybrid so on down the line

I’d be looking at stuff like…. was there too much N during flower, was harvest at peak ripeness but beyond that I’d say genetics perhaps it just was not a stickey phenotype
comes down to genetics - that's why it interesting to cultivate NO two the same + every 3-4 months it's christmass ---- harvest every 3-4 months

This plant has bad genetics and is the undesirable runt, with every available resource at hand the results would not significantly change.

The term strain in cannabis breed strain process. When a seed strain is selectively breed the process selects 1 phenotype to eliminate stray gene expressions in favour of the desired quality and successive breeding emphasizes the best desired genes breed true. A sieve or colander is used strain out any undesired components from a mixture and ensure only what is desirable remains uniform and consistent.

This plant has bad genetics and is the undesirable runt, with every available resource at hand the results would not significantly change.

The term strain in cannabis breed strain process. When a seed strain is selectively breed the process selects 1 phenotype to eliminate stray gene expressions in favour of the desired quality and successive breeding emphasizes the best desired genes breed true. A sieve or colander is used strain out any undesired components from a mixture and ensure only what is desirable remains uniform and consistent.
Genetics is your answer and it's one of the 3 things needed to be successfull 1) genetics, 2) medium 3) lighting

One of the plants i previously grew in a grow journal failed to produced any active THC and was just a disappointment. The plant appeared to grow normally with many trichomes and when smoked produced no effect. I considered what has caused a cannabis plant which appears normal to fail to make cannabinoids. I recalled several patients who relayed similar experiences and traces back to damaged genes. The damaged genes are commonly dominant and carried with hemp. If the mother plant the seeds originated from was either exposed to contaminated stray hemp pollen or week genes from a stray source of pollen. Many people do not change their clothing before or after visiting a grow store for supplies before reentering their residence and often contaminate their cannabis garden with stray pollen.

One of the plants i previously grew in a grow journal failed to produced any active THC and was just a disappointment. The plant appeared to grow normally with many trichomes and when smoked produced no effect. I considered what has caused a cannabis plant which appears normal to fail to make cannabinoids. I recalled several patients who relayed similar experiences and traces back to damaged genes. The damaged genes are commonly dominant and carried with hemp. If the mother plant the seeds originated from was either exposed to contaminated stray hemp pollen or week genes from a stray source of pollen. Many people do not change their clothing before or after visiting a grow store for supplies before reentering their residence and often contaminate their cannabis garden with stray pollen.
thanks !!!! what were the strains ?? hemp pollination could effect the female plant

Back
Top Bottom