Flowering?

Kata1051

I've got a auto White widow ,6 weeks from seed under 350+watt cfl, and she doesnt Look like shes flowering, or maybe im wrong , hope you can give me any advice .Also using 20/4 light Cycling from Seed. Should i switch To 12/12, Even is an auto ? Cheers

IMG_126531.JPG
IMG_126437.JPG
IMG_126631.JPG

Flowering ?

I'm a first timer but am having similar experience w my northern lights auto from crop kings. 8 weeks from seed under 20/4 600w hps not flowering. I switched to 12/12, I'm assuming the seeds I got aren't autos. They may have messed up during shipping. I just flipped 3 days ago and they look like they are just starting to flower. Been reading a lot of so so reviews of crop kings lately, again I'm new to this so take it for what it's worth.
420-magazine-mobile1507805009.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Autos are supposed to flower under any light cycle (I would assume you would need at least 12/12). I run 12/12 photos from seed and will grow an auto once in awhile. I have an electric fruit auto now in about week 8 really starting to pack on the bud in the last few days. Yours looks like its just starting to flower so I would keep doing what you are doing. There are quite a few good threads on here just for auto growing. Read, read, read. And then read some more! While properly motivated, of course! :bong:

I'll keep 20/4 for one more week To SEE what happens, if not i will switch To 12/12 . on my last Grow she starts flowering early beside this one, i didnt know for sure whats happening. Also Thanks for your feedback.

i have some northern lights that only started showing sex at 6 weeks, yours is starting to show sex now so keep her at 20/4
by switching her to 12/12 it just drags your grow out longer
i had some sweet skunk that started flowering at 3 weeks after breaking soil, sometimes they just take that little bit longer

Naa wayy. In my experience of growing. My plants only flower when they reach the maximum growth of the pot or garbage can they are in. From what I can tell you got some more growing to do. But Moseltov!! its a girl!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom