FlowerNose & Nez Grow Cannabis DIY LEDs Coco

FlowerNose

Welcome to my garden!
420-magazine-mobile969922232.jpg

Introducing our Green Crack bag seed babies! 18 days above ground.

420-magazine-mobile127089361.jpg

On Halloween we visited friends out of town. We picked up an ounce while we were there...and laughed our assess off when the high was stronger than anything we'd had in months.

We were therefore thrilled when we found a bag seed. And then another...

420-magazine-mobile154356636.jpg

We ended up with about 12 seeds altogether.

One of them took 4 days for the seed husk to even open for the tap root to emerge. I thought it was a dud so I popped another. That's how I have 2 perfectly healthy seedlings...and no room for them!

The time came to create another grow space. But where?!

420-magazine-mobile1423548697.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1610767650.jpg

They spent their first night in the closet and I think they loved it. No more competing with Tangerine for light.

Introducing our Green Crack bag seed babies! 18 days above ground.

420-magazine-mobile127089361.jpg

On Halloween we visited friends out of town. We picked up an ounce while we were there...and laughed our assess off when the high was stronger than anything we'd had in months.

We were therefore thrilled when we found a bag seed. And then another...

420-magazine-mobile154356636.jpg

We ended up with about 12 seeds altogether.

One of them took 4 days for the seed husk to even open for the tap root to emerge. I thought it was a dud so I popped another. That's how I have 2 perfectly healthy seedlings...and no room for them!

The time came to create another grow space. But where?!

420-magazine-mobile1423548697.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1610767650.jpg

They spent their first night in the closet and I think they loved it. No more competing with Tangerine for light.

Beautiful girls! Very large for 18 days!

Re: FlowerNose & Nez Grow Cannabis DIY LEDs Coco

It's Day 47 for the big girls.
White Widow XXL is living up to her name. She's got serious legs.
420-magazine-mobile701486495.jpg

Tangerine is "my" plant. I'm so glad she's got space to stretch and train now that she doesn't have roommates.
420-magazine-mobile1380558831.jpg

My autoflowers are loving the lights Nez built. Both sides have his LEDs now.

Nez,

How do you find the smell with your auto's in that cabinet. Mine's a similar set up, and my first time around so scent is a bit of a concern.

You had Northern Lights Auto's on your last grow, which is what I'm growing now.

Advice?

Re: FlowerNose & Nez Grow Cannabis DIY LEDs Coco

Tangerine is a freebie from gyo Seeds. :)

I have heard great things about the tangie strain. I think for photos it was Crockett Farms that did the original.....I would have to check my notes to be sure though. I have them in my wishlist but as with all strains, i am always willing to try a strain from someone other than the original breeder.

Nez,

How do you find the smell with your auto's in that cabinet. Mine's a similar set up, and my first time around so scent is a bit of a concern.

You had Northern Lights Auto's on your last grow, which is what I'm growing now.

Advice?
We have activated carbon in the vent tubes as well as some in some socks in the cabinets. We've not had a full change out of carbon for a while so getting plenty of bleed through now but was working well near the start.

Plan is to go fully enclosed. Going to see how well that works for smell in the next week or so.

We have activated carbon in the vent tubes as well as some in some socks in the cabinets. We've not had a full change out of carbon for a while so getting plenty of bleed through now but was working well near the start.

Plan is to go fully enclosed. Going to see how well that works for smell in the next week or so.

Awesome,

I have a 12' x 8' activated carbon filter. My plants haven't reached the aromatic phase quite yet, so I wasn't sure.

Usually we agonize over what to grow next. It's agonizing. Let's see if either of these is ready for life.
420-magazine-mobile1294205861.jpg

The Cherry Bomb might go to a friend. The Low Ryder will never be grown if I don't just give her a chance. ❤

Watch you end up liking that Low Ryder the most LOL! I have seen that with a few other people...they finally grow a seed they have had for a while and weren't really looking forward to it and then they do and it becomes one of their favs!

Back
Top Bottom