FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

re: FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

Is your Skunk a Sativa dominant? Not sure what your electric fruit was. I believe the white widows are a slight sativa dominant, though that varies from breeder to breeder. So I would say choose something that you don't have yet. My Skunk #1 is an 80/20 sativa dominant. That Northern lights is about the same but an Indica dominant. That way you have a little something from the whole spectrum. Just a thought.
420-magazine-mobile130187534.jpg

I don't know more than this. Sorry.

I'd say Northern Lights just coz i have a 37day old NL in my tent. Lol

I'm popping seeds in a little less than an hour. They're getting wet at 4:20 my time.

Northern Lights is in the lead by one vote and she'll be the one unless Skunk #1 gets 2 more vote and quick! :D

Who won?! ..

Subbed! My vote is Skunk #1. You guys love your hybrids eh?

Edit: Doh! Missed the vote! Either way you're growing a classic. NL has satisfied many in my neck of the woods.

In that case I will hold off on the Skunk#1. I shall have my wife re-roll that one.

I didn't mean to make you change your plans! :) I really do wish I could grow more than 2!

It's ok! I have 6 other kinds to choose from! Funny thing, I just had my wife re-roll it. We had six dice and which ever three of a kind came first was the choice. Ended up being Skunk#1 from Sensi seeds, not freebie was on sale for 2.99$. :clap:

We'll definitely grow photos! We're not prejudiced. ;) But for our current situation in life, autos are a great fit.

I definitely wanna do a photo grow too. Just gonna get through my current batch of white widow seeds, then probably get on the photo grow once I move out! (Two or three months fingers crossed)

420-magazine-mobile38015123.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1431363392.jpg

Day 0
It's 4 hours after 4:20 and I finally got them germinating. Crazy weird day in the Flower house. . I'll give them both a peek in the morning and see if either is as excited to get growing as I am.

I'm currently growing the GG by fast buds as well.
I hear great things about it.

I'm currently growing the GG by fast buds as well.
I hear great things about it.
We were fortunate to have a friend bring us treats from Colorado last July. Gorilla Glue #4 was among the loot. It was a very good strain for anxiety and sedation for both of us.

We were fortunate to have a friend bring us treats from Colorado last July. Gorilla Glue #4 was among the loot. It was a very good strain for anxiety and sedation for both of us.

Glad to know this, hopefully those same effects carry over to the auto strain. I am looking for a heavy sedater .

Back
Top Bottom