Flowing time white widow in hydro

DrTentgrow

Hello this is a a re-post of my post in my grow journal I'm looking for people with experience growing white widow in hydro.

A little up date here, our white widows have been in flower nearly 7 weeks and to be honest i'm very happy with the size of the buds so far! when we had our AK X NL's in the same system some of the buds were human arm size! these plants looked like they had a lot of potential with many bud sites and a fairly even canopy but they just don't seem to be filling in well.

One thing is that they got tall so we had to super crop them just after 2 weeks from the switch and although they healed fast (3 days) I think because they had to put energy in to healing for a short while so that would put them a little behind.

Also there is a lot of mixed views on how long to flower white widow so I'm hoping they will still bulk up as this is my Christmas yield :)

I'd like to here anyone else who has grown ww in hydro and how long they flowered for?

Here is some pictures, they are hard to show properly as the main buds go above the door frame.

20131016_175704.jpg

Back
Top Bottom