Flub's Flower Arrangement

Harvest done
I'll let you know weights when it's dry.
Let's get some guesses going. What weight you guys think?

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Datum flub. That's a nice haul. How long on the hang? Ive gotten to the point where I hang, then lay out on a mesh screen for some extra release, then hit the jars.

Datum flub. That's a nice haul. How long on the hang? Ive gotten to the point where I hang, then lay out on a mesh screen for some extra release, then hit the jars.
Been hanging for about a day and a half bro. Probably dry for 6 days then jars. What's the reason you do that brother? Make a difference?

Bloody beautiful flubbed. What's next on the agenda? Gonna run another pot? Or something different?
Got my 2 outdoors going at the moment. Way to hot to grow in my shed. Get up to 45 degrees. Possibly more. So wait till it cools I reckon. Gonna work on my outdoor forum now.

What the hell are you over here bothering Flubs for, Tunkers? Get your butt back to your own journal and fill us in on how it's going, ya knob! LOL.

edit: Had this smokin' hottie come into the shop for tattoos with her mum and sis. They're visiting family here for the holidays. The super hot one lives in Gold Coast and her mum lives in Byron Bay. Small world!

What the hell are you over here bothering Flubs for, Tunkers? Get your butt back to your own journal and fill us in on how it's going, ya knob! LOL.

edit: Had this smokin' hottie come into the shop for tattoos with her mum and sis. They're visiting family here for the holidays. The super hot one lives in Gold Coast and her mum lives in Byron Bay. Small world!
Did you tell her to come visit Tunks forest?

Back
Top Bottom