Fluffy Buds

KFeezy

I just finished my second harvest of my grow and have more in the coming weeks. I keep running into the same problem. Fluffy buds... I heard this comes from not enough light. Since my last harvest i have gotten the grow space much more enclosed (which the second harvest was more enclosed for its entire cycle) The plants appeared to be alot more healthy and green but after weighing out the final harvest it still is fluffy. Granted they are lowryders but i feel they shoul still be yielding more.
2 lowryder diesel= 35 grams
1 Fruity chronic juice =20 grams
1 Afghan kush ryder =7 grams
1 Diavlo II= 14 grams
1 Veritgo =16.5 grams
All very low weights any help i would greatly appreciate it. Enjoy this art and want to improve my knowledge :tokin:

My growspace is 4x2 with an open top my temp stays steady around 80 degrees farenhiet. 400w HPS bulb. Miracle grow compost soil mixed with perlite is what i use for medium. I water everynight before my lights switch off with the factory recomended amount of nutes after three weeks of growth.

any pics of the plants throughout the cycle? It can help us identify deficiencies or any other problem that could contribute to your low yield. Fluffy buds can be strain dependent, but is usually caused by insufficient lighting

Back
Top Bottom