Flump's Grow: Dinamed CBD, 2019/12

Hay Doc I am a new DBHBB grower well I am new to growing this is my first real grow. Duggan is mentoring me through the process of growing and using your products. If you have a minute swing by my journal, I think it is turning out really well especially for a first time grower. Sorry Flump I don't mean to hijack your thread.
All good! You're welcome to post anything you want :high-five:

Today's pictures...
20200122_164205.jpg
20200122_164229.jpg

Doc just said to leave those lower fan leaves alone for now for photosynthesis.

Look at the green on the new stuff. :thumb:

Close, he said if the lower yellows don't green up in a couple days to pluck em. The other day they looked like they were getting some green but now, not so much. I don't think they're don't anything for that gal, plus clip em and almost the whole plant will be green! :yummy:

I’m with Ween. They have been given time and there ain’t much lime green left on em. Food in other words. So snip em once ya get the go ahead from Doc and Doog’s :ganjamon:

She’s got a nice trunk on her. Once those roots get to the point Doc is happy with it’s going to be game over. 7gal is good to begin with. You will wanna try out a 10gal pot tho Flump. Even in a 2x4 tent you can grow two 10gal pots every cycle. Brotha Gazoo does it very nicely. Even goes as far as playing with pure land race sativas in 5ft of head room or less.

I’m going to work towards switching my four 7gal pots in my 3x3 out for 10s in a 4x4. That will go from 28gal to 40gal of soil volume. Nice boost for the ladies:cool:

She’s real happy now so she’s only going to get better from here. She should be fully green in a few more days once those yellow fans fall off or get removed.

Cheers all:ganjamon:

I’m with Ween. They have been given time and there ain’t much lime green left on em. Food in other words. So snip em once ya get the go ahead from Doc and Doog’s :ganjamon:

She’s got a nice trunk on her. Once those roots get to the point Doc is happy with it’s going to be game over. 7gal is good to begin with. You will wanna try out a 10gal pot tho Flump. Even in a 2x4 tent you can grow two 10gal pots every cycle. Brotha Gazoo does it very nicely. Even goes as far as playing with pure land race sativas in 5ft of head room or less.

I’m going to work towards switching my four 7gal pots in my 3x3 out for 10s in a 4x4. That will go from 28gal to 40gal of soil volume. Nice boost for the ladies:cool:

She’s real happy now so she’s only going to get better from here. She should be fully green in a few more days once those yellow fans fall off or get removed.

Cheers all:ganjamon:
I might go get a 10 then! Thanks a lot all!

@Doc what do you think? Do I snip the yellow leaves? Folks here seems to agree on cutting them...
Thanks all for your great words!! :circle-of-love:

I might go get a 10 then! Thanks a lot all!

@Doc what do you think? Do I snip the yellow leaves? Folks here seems to agree on cutting them...
Thanks all for your great words!! :circle-of-love:

It's a balancing act between needed photosynthesis and limiting the amount energy being put into repairing those leaves. I see green veins....they're working a bit. Leave 'em be a few more days. When the nice new growth comes out we can remove them.

You've learned a lot this round, eh?

It's a balancing act between needed photosynthesis and limiting the amount energy being put into repairing those leaves. I see green veins....they're working a bit. Leave 'em be a few more days. When the nice new growth comes out we can remove them.

You've learned a lot this round, eh?
You bet. Next grow should be smoother.. Thanks for sharing and caring.
:passitleft:

You got that right :ganjamon: Haha howdy Flump!

The wee lady is still praying well I see. Can’t wait till she is all green and vibrant for ya. Gj sticking it out and not giving up or getting frustrated with her.

If the pot is light ya got the green light!

593A43C5-0152-4E95-A836-C7AC278D1618.jpeg

:rofl: Been waiting to use that one somewhere. My cuz is in Columbia he said Bogotá has these. Crazy good weed too.

Hope ur having a nice evening Brotha Cheers:passitleft:

You got that right :ganjamon: Haha howdy Flump!

The wee lady is still praying well I see. Can’t wait till she is all green and vibrant for ya. Gj sticking it out and not giving up or getting frustrated with her.

If the pot is light ya got the green light!

593A43C5-0152-4E95-A836-C7AC278D1618.jpeg

:rofl: Been waiting to use that one somewhere. My cuz is in Columbia he said Bogotá has these. Crazy good weed too.

Hope ur having a nice evening Brotha Cheers:passitleft:

:rofl::rofl:

Time to take ol yeller round back of the barn....

She'll be flying high in no time Flump! Props for sticking it out!

+reps

:passitleft:

Ok so guys... I retried dunking.. I did exactly like in Doc's video... 1gal of water with 2.5ml GI and 1ml Tea.. I dunked the pot in the water, pouring some drench along the way... Then something happened... the (air?) pressure pushed on the rootball as if the plant wanted to get out of the pot. I had the push it back with my hand so it stayed in place.. Is that normal? Also lots of dirt in the dunking pot.. Am I doing this the right way?
20200126_111349.jpg

Heyas Flump and don’t worry about that small stuff. It happens to us all when we’re first doing the dunks.

I hate losing bits of soil too but that’s just our own issue. When u float the pot in a bucket. Just be there for a few mins to let it sink in at some point it may want to seperate from the pot. But usually it doesn’t do that unless I try and actually sink the pot or drown it.

Sometimes I am in a rush wise dunking and I push down and it shoots the root ball out like you said. But just let it float and even support its rim as you swish it around not sinking it down tho. As the medium wicks up the water it will not jump out the pot.

The Reason Doc promotes the dunking is that we won’t be able to under water. Unevenly water. Or over water as long as we let it drop dry well. And saturate the whole pot. Well and dunk on time once the pot is dry of course.

Also the fresh Air and oxygen that gets pulled into the medium when we lift the fully saturated pot is really good.

Please stay the course on these dunks for the time being. Your little baby will be ready for a up can soon and then you will be done with dunking and can top water or half in saucer bottom feed half down the top.

Your doing fine if u really wanna salvage that little soil I have also poured the extra back into the pot.

Try and keep an eye on that Huey tho. 30RH in veg for any extended period is no good.

Cheers Flump have a nice day bud :high-five:

Heyas Flump and don’t worry about that small stuff. It happens to us all when we’re first doing the dunks.

I hate losing bits of soil too but that’s just our own issue. When u float the pot in a bucket. Just be there for a few mins to let it sink in at some point it may want to seperate from the pot. But usually it doesn’t do that unless I try and actually sink the pot or drown it.

Sometimes I am in a rush wise dunking and I push down and it shoots the root ball out like you said. But just let it float and even support its rim as you swish it around not sinking it down tho. As the medium wicks you the water it will not jump out the pot.

The Reason Doc promotes the dunking is that we won’t be able to under water. Unevenly water. Or over water as long as we let it drop dry well. And saturate the whole pot. Well and dunk on time once the pot is dry of course.

Also the fresh Air and oxygen that gets pulled into the medium when we lift the fully saturated pot is really good.

Please stay the course on these dunks for the time being. Your little baby will be ready for a up can soon and then you will be done with dunking and can top water or half in saucer bottom feed half down the top.

Your doing fine if u really wanna salvage that little soil I have also poured the extra back into the pot.

Try and keep an eye on that Huey tho. 30RH in veg for any extended period is no good.

Cheers Flump have a nice day bud :high-five:
Thanks a lot Wrenn! Your post reassures me. I'll go slower next time I dunk. This time I found it easier and less messy than last time..

I think I got low 35-40 RH for less than 24h.. Now everything is back to normal...

Have a nice one! Cheers! :high-five: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom