Flump's Grow: Dinamed CBD, 2019/12

Morning folks. Happy Saturday! I dunked the lady this morning in plain water. Leaves were wilting a bit. Will give DeStress tonight since I didn't yesterday. Some questions for the experimented folks...

- Is it preferable not to wait for some wilting before watering?
- I want to make sure I understand the alternating nodes thing correctly... Is it what I circled in the picture below?

Thanks all!
20200229_105119.jpg

When i order seeds, and the order has been confirmed,..i just "forget about it".... :rofl:
and hope i get them...:passitleft:
Yeah right....
Both! ACE used Correos which is picked up by Canada Post when it arrives in Canada.
Okie....so with the Correos. I remember doing an international money transfer which added a $30 fee for that transaction that was a hit to the total cost.....then a week or two after the package arrived I got a bill for duty, but I might be confusing that with another order I got from Spain. It was the once that has happened....never expected that extra cost and it kinda sucks.

Yeah right....

Okie....so with the Correos. I remember doing an international money transfer which added a $30 fee for that transaction that was a hit to the total cost.....then a week or two after the package arrived I got a bill for duty, but I might be confusing that with another order I got from Spain. It was the once that has happened....never expected that extra cost and it kinda sucks.
Did you pay with WU this time? Much less hassle than bank transfer...

Duty!?...A Quebec thing?...any of my orders from Ace were always when they accept CC...never any additional cost's or delivery issues...same for any other oversea's vendors I've used, although I did send cash once to the Gorilla for some reason or another...just added some extra time to the transaction...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Duty!?...A Quebec thing?...any of my orders from Ace were always when they accept CC...never any additional cost's or delivery issues...same for any other oversea's vendors I've used, although I did send cash once to the Gorilla for some reason or another...just added some extra time to the transaction...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
I think the duty is a random tax that only the lucky ones get the privilege of....I think we are supposed to pay duty on anything that we buy from outside the country. I briefly looked at the canada post website and it is more than I care to read at the moment. :rofl:

Flump...yes, that is alternating nodes. You got it bud...see how one branch emerges , then another a lil ways up. That is alternating. 'Opposite' is when both branches shoot out at the same time on opposite sides of the stem. Now you know... :headbanger:...My new journal is up! Link is 'sig' is however not live yet.
cheers eh. oh ...and about PC's burnt tips and yellowing , lower fans. This strain he is running is prone to it and should have received special , early care with heavier feedings and SO mixed with Brix. Remember, it's much easier to avoid mid bloom fade than to stop it once its underway. Hope this explanation suffices. Cheers eh. :circle-of-love:

Morning folks,
Lady seems happy! Little discoloration here and there that has been present for a while but doesn't seem to be progressing. Else everything seems to be under control. Next step is transplant!.. oh and a special picture just for ween!!! :rofl: Have a nice Sunday!

20200301_094911.jpg
20200301_095002.jpg
20200301_095041.jpg
20200301_095049.jpg
Looks good bro! Motivation Sunday snaps! I honestly can't wait to start my first grow! This journal of yours has helped so much!

Flump,..good morning bud. Ok, a lil lesson. When i look at your girl there i see sumpin,..can you see it...'read the leaves'...can u see wat i see in your plant. Right away , i spotted it. The color has begun to fade ever so slightly, the fade is starting in on a few leaves, do u see it? Instead of a deep green, florescent , vibrance, they are a much lighter color now. As Doc said,...next time they need a drink, get her in a big pot first OK, then give her that big drink. So, transplanting should happen very , very soon. Have you prepared your 'final' big pot for this yet? Good idea would be to get that pot ready , topped right up with soil and get it ready . cheers bud...enjoy the day. :high-five:

Flump,..good morning bud. Ok, a lil lesson. When i look at your girl there i see sumpin,..can you see it...'read the leaves'...can u see wat i see in your plant. Right away , i spotted it. The color has begun to fade ever so slightly, the fade is starting in on a few leaves, do u see it? Instead of a deep green, florescent , vibrance, they are a much lighter color now. As Doc said,...next time they need a drink, get her in a big pot first OK, then give her that big drink. So, transplanting should happen very , very soon. Have you prepared your 'final' big pot for this yet? Good idea would be to get that pot ready , topped right up with soil and get it ready . cheers bud...enjoy the day. :high-five:
Thanks Dugg. You're right after close inspection... plant seems a little lighter on the green side....
I went back and read Doc's instructions for transplant he provided a while back. If nothing changed since, I plan on watering with TP 1oz per gallon of water. Transplant will happen this week. Razor blade, 7gal pot, soil, fiksar, spare container, water... got everything ready!

Wow! Thanks a lot greenmind!! I'm very happy that my journal is helping someone! :high-five:

When are you planning to start your first grow with the kit? :passitleft:
It's helping for sure man. I'm currently doing calibrations & environment testing. I've got my tent setup & I've just got my humidifier set to a constant RH. Lights not arrived yet. Once plant's go in I'll re adjust the humidifier. Got my intake installed as well. Oscillating fan arrives tomorrow. Should be fully rocking by may!

It's helping for sure man. I'm currently doing calibrations & environment testing. I've got my tent setup & I've just got my humidifier set to a constant RH. Lights not arrived yet. Once plant's go in I'll re adjust the humidifier. Got my intake installed as well. Oscillating fan arrives tomorrow. Should be fully rocking by may!
So great to have you around! Welcome to the forum! Lots of very experienced grower here to help you!

I'm VERY happy to read that you are doing calibration and environmental testing. This is a necessary step for a successful grow. Make sure to also test with your lights on!

Will you be growing with DocBud Kit? Let us know when you start your journal!

Nice.. :headbanger:. Make sure when you transplant her to fill the pot right up to the brim with soil,...no worriez, it will settle and u will still have room to water . Also , be sure to sprinkle a fist full of Doc's 'roots' in and around the inside of the hole right before you set her in there ok... After you do, thats when you can give her a nice big drink to really soak the entire pot thourally. This can be straight water, nothing else required. This soil is LOADED with lottsa goodies. She gonna love it,..you will see soon..:slide: Some will run out the bottom, thats fine, just leave that alone, it will soon get re absorbed by the pot/soil . This is very easy , so please do not make it more of a challenge than it is,...cuz IT AIN'T..... This plant can easily give you back many ounces of the best HB cannabis u could imagine. cheers bud..:high-five:

So great to have you around! Welcome to the forum! Lots of very experienced grower here to help you!

I'm VERY happy to read that you are doing calibration and environmental testing. This is a necessary step for a successful grow. Make sure to also test with your lights on!

Will you be growing with DocBud Kit? Let us know when you start your journal!
It is a great community for sure mate. Very happy to have 420 & it's community. I'll be sure to calibrate with the lights on haha. I won't be using doc's kit! I'm just doing the biobizz formula. It's very similar to the GH trio. But a different brand. Trying to keep my 1st grow to the plan I made. Doc's kit will be used in a future grow, no doubt

Back
Top Bottom