Flump's Grow: Dinamed CBD, 2019/12

Morning folks,
Lady seems happy! Little discoloration here and there that has been present for a while but doesn't seem to be progressing. Else everything seems to be under control. Next step is transplant!.. oh and a special picture just for ween!!! :rofl: Have a nice Sunday!

20200301_094911.jpg
20200301_095002.jpg
20200301_095041.jpg
20200301_095049.jpg

So, here's the strategy for tranplanting this plant:

Starting now, closely monitor the weight of the container. If the top dries out but it still feel moist on the botttom, dribble some GI with water down the top. 1.5 oz per gallon ratio GI to water.

When it's light, follow the transplanting directions that are everywhere, on the website, etc. Liberally dust the hole with Roots! , vertically score the roots, etc.

Water it in with the following solution:

1.5 oz Transplant plus 10 mils Tea per gallon of water. This is a very strong drench, pretty much a "Super Drench." You're going to slowly pour this down the top and fill the saucer so it wicks up and saturates the medium.

Growth is going to be insane, provided you don't damage the roots. Use a razor blade to score them.

Evening folks,
Transplant done! She's in her final 7gal pot. I did everything as instructed... dust hole with Roots! powder, score the roots with a sharp razor blade, massaged the container to get the rootball out carefully, buried part of the trunk and pruned the lower level. Watered with 1gal of the super drench Doc instructed, pouring slowly on top and also in the saucer to wick the bottom..

I'm still unsure about my pruning skills and would appreciate any comments/suggestions. I removed all the leaves touching the soil and tried to clear without removing too much.

What's next Doc? :surf:

20200303_164245.jpg
20200303_164259.jpg
20200303_164325.jpg
20200303_170138.jpg
20200303_170152.jpg

She is going to Explode now that she is in that big pot and she can stretch her legs a bit

You were asking about saucers. These saucers is what I got and I Love them. They are on the Zon and Much cheaper and Much better then I got my first saucers that broke apart and was trash. These are nice heavy duty. Worth a look, check them out.

Hydrofarm HGS16P Green Premium, Pack of 10 Saucers, 16 inches

1665086004135.png

Evening folks,
Transplant done! She's in her final 7gal pot. I did everything as instructed... dust hole with Roots! powder, score the roots with a sharp razor blade, massaged the container to get the rootball out carefully, buried part of the trunk and pruned the lower level. Watered with 1gal of the super drench Doc instructed, pouring slowly on top and also in the saucer to wick the bottom..

I'm still unsure about my pruning skills and would appreciate any comments/suggestions. I removed all the leaves touching the soil and tried to clear without removing too much.

What's next Doc? :surf:

20200303_164245.jpg
20200303_164259.jpg
20200303_164325.jpg
20200303_170138.jpg
20200303_170152.jpg

I'd like to see 3 to 5 main tops with 4 nodes each. I like to look straight down and prune in such a way that dirt can be seen. This insures light is getting to everything.

Plant looks good.....ready to sprint.

OH.....I'd not wait to bloom. You'll be in great shape if you bloom today. Save the training and all that for another run, when you've got the basics down. Let's go for a perfect plant this time and we'll try to squeek out yield on a subsequent run. That's my advice. Just look to prune it a bit more, perhaps remove one or two lower branches and remove everything on the remaining branches below the 4th node.

I'd like to see 3 to 5 main tops with 4 nodes each. I like to look straight down and prune in such a way that dirt can be seen. This insures light is getting to everything.

Plant looks good.....ready to sprint.
Got it.

OH.....I'd not wait to bloom. You'll be in great shape if you bloom today. Save the training and all that for another run, when you've got the basics down. Let's go for a perfect plant this time and we'll try to squeek out yield on a subsequent run. That's my advice. Just look to prune it a bit more, perhaps remove one or two lower branches and remove everything on the remaining branches below the 4th node.
Agreed. Will flip tonight. I don't care much for yield, I just want to finish it healthy. If I understand correctly, pruning also involves cutting whole branches? Like the lower ones? Thanks Doc!

Awesome. Gave her a brix foliar tonight and plan on giving her a DeStress foliar Friday.

Roots were, imo, not picture worthy. Rootball was stiff but not visually magnificent. Not sure why... Thoughts?

you could have vegged longer if headroom wasn't the issue. next time, without the stall that nearly killed this plant, the roots will be very exciting....

Hold off on the DeStress. See how she does. I think you're going to be very happy....

Back
Top Bottom