Flump's Grow: Dinamed CBD, 2019/12

Lights are off as expected. Timer does it's job properly. Night temp 21-21.5C. RH is 60.

When do we lower RH after flip?

Doc, is next watering already planned? Standard GI or if we'll decide in a few days see how the plant reacts?

Keep the rH at about 55-60. If you get a spike when the lights go out, try to mitigate it with a fan that begins to run about 10 minutes prior to lights out and continues for 10 minutes after. If no spike in rH, no problem.

We'll lower it to 50% after the Cat drenches. But even so, it's better at 60 than at 40.

Watering: Since you just gave it a strong Transplant drench at time of transplanting, the next watering should be plain water. After that, GI, After that we'll see....

Keep the rH at about 55-60. If you get a spike when the lights go out, try to mitigate it with a fan that begins to run about 10 minutes prior to lights out and continues for 10 minutes after. If no spike in rH, no problem.

We'll lower it to 50% after the Cat drenches. But even so, it's better at 60 than at 40.

Watering: Since you just gave it a strong Transplant drench at time of transplanting, the next watering should be plain water. After that, GI, After that we'll see....
No spike. Controller does a superb job for that.

Got it for watering. Thanks. More soon...

What a difference already in just 2 days! Happy girl! :morenutes:
20200307_104009.jpg

20200307_104024.jpg

Happy girl. Will Brix foliar today. Soil is still wet.
20200311_092232.jpg
20200311_092254.jpg
I see you filled your pot to the top, Good job, That gives them extra good stuff from the soil, Kind of like top dressing but with soil, The plants have more food and more room to grow with the extra soil. Your plant is looking Great. Getting close to training time where you tie down the 4 leaders and start LSTing

I see you filled your pot to the top, Good job, That gives them extra good stuff from the soil, Kind of like top dressing but with soil, The plants have more food and more room to grow with the extra soil. Your plant is looking Great. Getting close to training time where you tie down the 4 leaders and start LSTing
We won't be training the plant this run. Doc and I agreed to aim for healthy, quality finish. We'll keep training and yield for another run.

Quote from Doc Bud about the meaning of petioles turning green:

Thankfully, I've begun to notice some consistencies. High Brix territory is marked by the following:

1.)overall stellar plant health
2.)bright green stems
3.)bright green petioles.....even on strains that usually have purple petioles

4.)silly amounts of resin.

Looks like on my way to High Brix territory.

Healthy gal! Gave her 1gal of plain water this morning. Soil was not wet, not dry, but moist. Last watering was March 3rd.

I killed a single white very little insect crawling on the soil. Didn't see any other but I'll keep an eye open for pest.

Some leaves are blocking light from reaching bud sites. I tucked them but I was wondering if I should just prune them?

20200314_112423.jpg
20200314_113305.jpg
20200314_112434.jpg

Healthy gal! Gave her 1gal of plain water this morning. Soil was not wet, not dry, but moist. Last watering was March 3rd.

I killed a single white very little insect crawling on the soil. Didn't see any other but I'll keep an eye open for pest.

Some leaves are blocking light from reaching bud sites. I tucked them but I was wondering if I should just prune them?

20200314_112423.jpg
20200314_113305.jpg
20200314_112434.jpg

It's looking just PERFECT. Don't prune anything. The plant will self-orient that much foliage to a very optimal solar farm.....phototropism!

Just prior to Cat Drench we'll perhaps due some pruning.

It's time for a Brix foliar spray, normal strength, per normal for fake plants.

Next feeding: Growth Ionic at 15mils (1 half ounce) per gallon of water with a splash of Tea.

Back
Top Bottom