Flump's Grow: Dinamed CBD, 2019/12

It's looking just PERFECT. Don't prune anything. The plant will self-orient that much foliage to a very optimal solar farm.....phototropism!

Just prior to Cat Drench we'll perhaps due some pruning.

It's time for a Brix foliar spray, normal strength, per normal for fake plants.

Next feeding: Growth Ionic at 15mils (1 half ounce) per gallon of water with a splash of Tea.
Got it. No pruning!

I brixed last Wednesday. Chart says to brix once a week. How do you determine that now's a good time?

Got it for next watering!

Thanks Doc!

More about the insect... I dig a little bit into the soil with my finger and saw others. I believe them to be springtails because they move and look like them. If I recall correctly, those are mostly harmless and do not require any intervention.

Pay no attention to those insects, unless you start to see swarms of them, which is unlikely.

If you have any mosquito dunks, put a piece of one in a water barrel for 48 hours and use that water for feeding.

Got myself a propagation dome/light. Will first use it for this summer's garden then for clones and seedlings.

Already bought 2 bags of EWC ($25 CDN for 15lbs, sigh..). Need to buy a bail of ProMix HP and I'll cook another batch of soil.

Doc, new order for your products incoming soon...

20200315_122531.jpg

She looks good Flump. 60% RH shouldn't be a problem at all and might even be a good thing at this early stage. It's the later stages of flower that you want to see that RH a little below 50%. I've found plants just always seem to be happier and healthier with RH above 50% throughout their lives with the exception of late flower.

She looks good Flump. 60% RH shouldn't be a problem at all and might even be a good thing at this early stage. It's the later stages of flower that you want to see that RH a little below 50%. I've found plants just always seem to be happier and healthier with RH above 50% throughout their lives with the exception of late flower.
High 60.. more like 69 than 60. I'm aiming 55-60 atm.

Afternoon folks,
Plant is still very healthy. It's a good thing we topped her else head space would have been a problem. She's still stretching and forming buds. Lots of leaves are waxy.

Petioles are back to purple but I can see they are trying to turn green. I gave her a brix foliar yesterday. 7.5ml water and 6 drops brix. Doc, is there something I can do so petioles turn and stay green?

Else everything looks good. Environment is on point day and night.

20200319_122702.jpg

20200319_122715.jpg
20200319_123650.jpg

Looking very nice Flump! :yummy:

I gotta call you out (again I think) on how much Brix you're using. For a plant that size I would sat at least 1oz of h2o but more likely 2oz so you should start with 60ml of water and add 2ml of Brix. Doc, Duggan, anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong.

:passitleft:

I use a cap full with my 9 ounce spray bottle. I can only get maybe 6 ounces full because the spray bottle has a bladder that doesn't fill up all the way. I am using the small bottle for now so it is a small cap not the large bottle.

I only use 2ml of brix in a 2oz atomizer to do my 4-5 plants although I've moved to a slightly higher frequency with these last 2 runs. Plants seem to tolerate it and actually respond much better than previous strains. I was spraying at half strength and only giving it every 2-3 weeks before. Now I'm giving full strength every week or so.

I only use 2ml of brix in a 2oz atomizer to do my 4-5 plants although I've moved to a slightly higher frequency with these last 2 runs. Plants seem to tolerate it and actually respond much better than previous strains. I was spraying at half strength and only giving it every 2-3 weeks before. Now I'm giving full strength every week or so.
Thanks I think I have been giving smaller amounts like a small cap full not sure how many mils it is and I use like 5 or 6 ounces of water so I am probably not giving enough. Thanks for the info @Governmentchz

Back
Top Bottom