Flump's Grow: Dinamed CBD, 2019/12

Gave her high brix foliar today. Buds are setting in nicely.
20200325_155303.jpg
20200325_155205.jpg

Sounds about right...no sense in getting the small one again. The bulk kit is more than enough to do plenty with.
I should have fun with both gardens for a while...

GF is going to learn HB gardening this summer. Then I can have someone to help grow the medicine. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I want to smoke high brix medicine and eat candy carrots. At the same time.

Morning folks,
I'll be due for the Cat series tomorrow or the next day. Re-reading the chart, I realized that I never gave the Recharge that we're supposed to give week 1 or week 2. I'm now starting week 4. Should I top dress next watering?

Edit: Also, shall I prune some leaves prior or following the Cat drench?
Thanks all! Have a nice day! :passitleft:

Morning folks,
I'll be due for the Cat series tomorrow or the next day. Re-reading the chart, I realized that I never gave the Recharge that we're supposed to give week 1 or week 2. I'm now starting week 4. Should I top dress next watering?

Edit: Also, shall I prune some leaves prior or following the Cat drench?
Thanks all! Have a nice day! :passitleft:

Give the recharge now, and it's fine to do it with the Cat Series. Next time....do it a week earlier.

The change in green is a good thing. Also, you're showing some signs of magnesium demand....the plants are sprinting. All very, very good!

The next time you grow this strain, make a note to do an application of Snake Oil about a week ago. We're not talking failure/success.....we're talking super good/over-the-top great.

All in all, you get a solid "A".

Give the recharge now, and it's fine to do it with the Cat Series. Next time....do it a week earlier.

The change in green is a good thing. Also, you're showing some signs of magnesium demand....the plants are sprinting. All very, very good!

The next time you grow this strain, make a note to do an application of Snake Oil about a week ago. We're not talking failure/success.....we're talking super good/over-the-top great.

All in all, you get a solid "A".
Thanks a lot Doc! I appreciate the kind comment. Thank you for your mentoring :Namaste:

You mentioned a while back that the Cat series was a good time for pruning the plant. Shall I prune the lady a bit?

Morning folks,
I started to lower the RH a bit. Now between 51 and 55. Aiming for 50-52 in a couple of days.

Lady is healthy and discoloration continues. Will post pictures later today.

Haven't prune anything. Doc, should I?

Have a nice day

Sure...take off the lower, fluffy stuff. As for discoloration, that olive green is evidence of nitrogen fixation....a good thing.

Do a DesStress foliar and stay right on track. You're gonna have buds with a bit of resin on 'em.

Evening!
Some pictures... More olive green colors and some rusty colored patches.. she looks good!
20200330_172008.jpg
20200330_171955.jpg
20200330_171941.jpg
20200330_171932.jpg

The olive green is good....the rust spots are "not" but keep in mind that many strains ditch their sun leaves at about week 4 or 5 of bloom, so don't get too worried.

Increase your drenches by 50%....she's a hog. Keep foliars per normal.

Buds are going to be great! Be careful not to over water....but also try to keep it slightly moist.

The olive green is good....the rust spots are "not" but keep in mind that many strains ditch their sun leaves at about week 4 or 5 of bloom, so don't get too worried.

Increase your drenches by 50%....she's a hog. Keep foliars per normal.

Buds are going to be great! Be careful not to over water....but also try to keep it slightly moist.
Thanks Doc. Can you elaborate on the rust spots?

I will increase the drench. Noted. I'm surprised she needs "OG-type?" feeding!

Do you see signs of overwatering or is this general information? I try not to but... still learning!

Back
Top Bottom