Flump's Grow: Dinamed CBD, 2019/12

Hey as Flump & Crew, she’s all Plump & Precious! :high-five: Way to go and nice Pic for the contest:ganjamon:

Since you are after the CBD in the plant waiting longer may be best to allow some resin heads to change over.

Also Doc’s Kit can prolong a grow a extra week or two then other grow systems. Better safe taking her later.

Cheers All

Morning folks,
I just gave her a brix foliar which I think will be her last one until harvest. Plant is feeding off her lower leaves, which are clawing, and upper leaves are faded. Buds seems to be swelling. I should receive my microscope batteries today and will let you know the status of the trich.
Let me know what you think!
20200424_111302.jpg
20200424_111318.jpg
20200424_111335.jpg
20200424_111406.jpg

Hey Flump & Ween :ganjamon:

What Ween said. She looks great no shortage of resin there! I’d say just keep her going if bud swell is still noticeable. Keep the Gi drenches up and yeah stop the Brix Foliars now would be good.

The fans might get worse looking but the buds should get bigger and even more resin. Her structure is quite nice. It looks like 3-4 taller colas then the rest a bit lower down.

for next time try to shape her to be all tops even or as close to it as possible. A early topping at 4-5th node. Even a tad later. Then remove nodes 1/2. And keep a close eye on the training of the remaining limbs. Should increase yields and a more uniform amount of nugs.

Are u starting more seeds soon or taking a break after this grow ?

Hey Flump & Ween :ganjamon:

What Ween said. She looks great no shortage of resin there! I’d say just keep her going if bud swell is still noticeable. Keep the Gi drenches up and yeah stop the Brix Foliars now would be good.

The fans might get worse looking but the buds should get bigger and even more resin. Her structure is quite nice. It looks like 3-4 taller colas then the rest a bit lower down.

for next time try to shape her to be all tops even or as close to it as possible. A early topping at 4-5th node. Even a tad later. Then remove nodes 1/2. And keep a close eye on the training of the remaining limbs. Should increase yields and a more uniform amount of nugs.

Are u starting more seeds soon or taking a break after this grow ?
Thanks for the kind words and for the advice. Next grow I will do some proper training for sure! I will start more seeds soon. Not sure what strains yet... I have ACE gear as well as some Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Fastbud and some Mephisto... I need to think about it!

Maybe it's just me, but she looks like she could be ready. If the trichs are mostly cloudy, I'd take her. For most afghani/indica strains I prefer to take "clear to mostly cloudy". But yeah, let the trichs decide.
Flump, "looking good Billy Ray". She still has loads of creamy pistils, u could take her anytime IMO, but if she were mine, i would wait another week ...at least. As long as she is still drinking , pistils are still creamy and viable, and some leaves are still green, let her fully ripen. Wat Gov said too,.....
I just got my batteries!! Trich are 98% cloudy, 1% clear and 1% amber. I think I will take the weekend opportunity to harvest her... Yeah? Or wait another week... I don't know..? What do you guys think based on those numbers?

Great job Flump. you will soon have some of the Best weed on the planet. :high-five:
Thanks a lot PC! Can't wait to taste that! Low and slow!

Thanks for the kind words and for the advice. Next grow I will do some proper training for sure! I will start more seeds soon. Not sure what strains yet... I have ACE gear as well as some Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Fastbud and some Mephisto... I need to think about it!

I just got my batteries!! Trich are 98% cloudy, 1% clear and 1% amber. I think I will take the weekend opportunity to harvest her... Yeah? Or wait another week... I don't know..? What do you guys think based on those numbers?

Thanks a lot PC! Can't wait to taste that! Low and slow!
I would wait Flump I have heard that with the kit trics mature more slowly which allows for the lower buds to ripen out and the whole cola gets to the same maturity level so she shouldn't get too ripe before next weekend. Just my unexperienced ass 2 cents worth

Flump, "looking good Billy Ray". She still has loads of creamy pistils, u could take her anytime IMO, but if she were mine, i would wait another week ...at least. As long as she is still drinking , pistils are still creamy and viable, and some leaves are still green, let her fully ripen. Wat Gov said too,.....
Hey Dugg, what exactly do you mean by "pistils are still creamy and viable"? I want to make sure I understand.. Thanks! :headbanger:

Hey Flump. She is definitely in the window for harvest but you'll gain some weight on the next week or so. The main indicator is trichs but another good indicator is if she stops drinking them she's probably done.

So how do you like the kit and support from the group?
I would have liked to find you guys 10 years ago... :rofl: I'm glad I didn't stop looking. I'm VERY happy I found this **GROUP** and I'm looking forward to learning more and helping new users of the kit! I'm rooting for the kit on another forum. Best kit and support on the web! Hats off!

Back
Top Bottom