Flump's Grow: Dinamed CBD, 2019/12

Thanks Doc. Can you elaborate on the rust spots?

I will increase the drench. Noted. I'm surprised she needs "OG-type?" feeding!

Do you see signs of overwatering or is this general information? I try not to but... still learning!

NO signs of overwatering....it's just a common mistake.

The rust spots are most likely the early process of this strain eating the fan leaves. It's a common trait.

I'd wait a few days before doing a Brix foliar. All is well.

Evening folks,
Some pictures. She's getting there!
20200401_162642.jpg
20200401_162659.jpg
20200401_162736.jpg

Evening folks,
Some pictures. She's getting there!

OK....some advanced tech coming.

I'm assuming you did the first Cat Drench, recharge, EWC? I seem to recall you did.

For the next watering/CatDrench do the following:

1. Remove the saucer
2. Slowly pour 2 gallons of pure water down the top. Think of it as a mini-flush.
3. replace the saucer after about 20 minutes
4. Put 1/4 ounce Cat Drench into a quart of water and slowly dribble it down the top.

Have fun! The plant is looking fab.

OK....some advanced tech coming.

I'm assuming you did the first Cat Drench, recharge, EWC? I seem to recall you did.

For the next watering/CatDrench do the following:

1. Remove the saucer
2. Slowly pour 2 gallons of pure water down the top. Think of it as a mini-flush.
3. replace the saucer after about 20 minutes
4. Put 1/4 ounce Cat Drench into a quart of water and slowly dribble it down the top.

Have fun! The plant is looking fab.
Thanks! Yes, I did Recharge + EWC. Interesting! What's the purpose of this technique?

Thanks! Yes, I did Recharge + EWC. Interesting! What's the purpose of this technique?

I can tell by the look of your leaves that we need to increase soil energy. You were a bit late for the Recharge and EWC, so this tweak will help get those into the soil better, while at the same time washing out any salt buildup, etc.

Chasing it with the drench will make sure you have enough energy to get through the next week.

Things would have turned out great regardless, but like I said, we're trying for a plant of the month here......the produce is going to be outstanding.

We'll go right back to a GI drench following the Cat Series.

I can tell by the look of your leaves that we need to increase soil energy. You were a bit late for the Recharge and EWC, so this tweak will help get those into the soil better, while at the same time washing out any salt buildup, etc.

Chasing it with the drench will make sure you have enough energy to get through the next week.

Things would have turned out great regardless, but like I said, we're trying for a plant of the month here......the produce is going to be outstanding.

We'll go right back to a GI drench following the Cat Series.
Thanks for the detailed answer. This is going into my notes. My guesstimate is she'll be ready for a drink early next week.

POTM on a first try with the kit would be quite the accomplishment. Luckily for me, this strain should excerpt purple colors late flowering. Genetic, not temperature based. We'll see! Plus I have you giving me all those great advices. Can't wait for the grand finale!

Evening folks,
Day 32 since flip. Buds are starting to put some weight as well as show some hints of purple. I think she will be very pretty late flower... Smell changed since the last Cat drench and is very pleasant.

Doc, GI drench next?

Have a nice one!
20200409_171253.jpg
20200409_171140.jpg
20200409_171049.jpg

Yep. GI next. Then heavy Trans....then water.

Is the lower half of the plant green and the upper a bit ragged or is that just your lights?

I think it's going to be colorful!

Back
Top Bottom