Flush/harvest soon?

bajaride

Hi...first time hydro grower..(60 yrs old!) have a nice grow going in hydro/------------...1 very large plant...now at the beginning of week 7 flower....almost no hairs turning color..all white...but have a scope and tri-chromes are about 50/50 clear cloudy...no amber yet...any suggestions for flush/harvest?...wanted to use final phase flush (adv. nute) and then re-flush and let them go for a week in plain distilled water....my question ? is it time NOW to do so or wait some more?...if I wait do I add nutes again? my lighting is....1- 400watt mh/hps w/ 2 150 watt dual spectrum cfl's on top....and 2 side 150 watt cfl..one on each side. thanks to anyone who has more experience than me....

Hi...first time hydro grower..(60 yrs old!) have a nice grow going in hydro/------------...1 very large plant...now at the beginning of week 7 flower....almost no hairs turning color..all white...but have a scope and tri-chromes are about 50/50 clear cloudy...no amber yet...any suggestions for flush/harvest?...wanted to use final phase flush (adv. nute) and then re-flush and let them go for a week in plain distilled water....my question ? is it time NOW to do so or wait some more?...if I wait do I add nutes again? my lighting is....1- 400watt mh/hps w/ 2 150 watt dual spectrum cfl's on top....and 2 side 150 watt cfl..one on each side. thanks to anyone who has more experience than me....

if you plan on using a leeching formula to flush with, you really only need a few days before you harvest to do so. an as for adding nutes again.. maybe just a budding additive an a small amount if so.. unless its only a few days before harvest when you flush with something then just refill with straight water ;)

Back
Top Bottom