flushing 2 different methods.which one?

Gordon d'Angelo

hi guys im 1 to 2 weeks from harvest in organic soil organic nutes no chemicals here at all ive read all flushing threads and i was left with 2 options firstly im in a 10 ltr pot so flush with 30ltr of water ph correct of course just poor it thru the plant and feed only water from now on..............or do this...........do not feed nutes anymore and water only till harvest this counts as a flush............can anybody give me any pointers as ive used the first method and cant help but think ive drained the life outta her have i done right or wrong ? and if wrong how do i correct ?..........i can t believe im come this far with my grow to be stuck here lol thanks inadvance guys .............be lucky weedtastic ps ive entered plant of the month (august) if you think my lady deserves a vote please swing by ..........be lucky weedtastic

yea I always just used to use good old distilled water for the last 2 weeks or so or you can go with a good spring water. Thats what I've always had luck with man.

Back
Top Bottom