Flushing? And opinions

Was just wondering how my 3 plants are doing??
Which looks the best/healthiest ??
How long left untill harvest and how long left untill I start my flush??
Plant 3 looks Abit mutated to my opinion it's growing strange dark 3 leafed leafs and leafs are reaching out further then the other plants all same strain but they have all grown very different....opinions please

plant 1 image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
Plant 2image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
Plant 3image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

small world notts.lol local to you no doubt. does look N rich. i have a hulkberry same way and also too much silica in mine too. . doing multi strain pain in the ass so stuck with levels as rest loving the mix. def affected yield hugely for me on it.

small world notts.lol local to you no doubt. does look N rich. i have a hulkberry same way and also too much silica in mine too. . doing multi strain pain in the ass so stuck with levels as rest loving the mix. def affected yield hugely for me on it.
" very small world and thanks mate how do I lower my nitrogen level when feeding?

a flush maybe to clear out for new mix with less N in if you are using a 3 part nutes mix. Did u say what ppm amd ph your usimg for feeds ?. is it coco also or soil.
I messed up Abit on these plants I was feedin them flower nutes early on without realising as my labels on my bottles got messed up
Not to sure on my ppm but do my ph level about 6.2
I'm using soil and I don't know my they are really old I had very slow growth due to that nutes mix up I planted them at begining of September 5months lol

If you use half recommended dosage on bottles as a true need , then you can up dosage if they look starved , easier to up food than take it out. Long veg cant do any damage mate. nice foundation for flowers. you could try a tonic additive like revive to help destress her too.

Will i be albe to go back to same nutrients but half dosage
And revive? Do I use that on it's own or add my nutrients?
If you use half recommended dosage on bottles as a true need , then you can up dosage if they look starved , easier to up food than take it out. Long veg cant do any damage mate. nice foundation for flowers. you could try a tonic additive like revive to help destress her too.

Yer id say shes got too much N. Looks like a touch of heat stress aswell. Id raise ya lights a touch and do as @Ganjagrandaddy said. Give her a flush then when shes dried out give her a half dose of nutes. You can drop out the grow nutes now aswell if you are still including it in your regiment that will help bring the N down. Check the labels on the bottles you are using for N content. Happy to have another rainy islander here :D

revive is basically a pick me up that helps through issues. one of the additives i do rate. use it alongside nutes but have to dose accordingly and only part way into flower too. A flush will take you back to base levels again once dried out as Bilbo says.

Back
Top Bottom