Flushing help

Shipper49

So I am ready to harvest white widow autos after 13 weeks growing indoors. I recall some recommendations for flushing. So how can I do this as simply as possible? Does it need to be done a few times?

You generally just push the silver handle down. Some places have a button though. :rofl:

Flushing is a myth. You can not remove anything from the plant by dumping water through the root zone. It just starves the plant in the final weeks of growth.

If you're ready to harvest get your stuff around for budwashing and chop her down.

Ok so if I skip the flush, what are basics of harvesting and curing? Newbie here so forgive my naïveté. Thnx

Ok so if I skip the flush, what are basics of harvesting and curing? Newbie here so forgive my naïveté. Thnx
You should do a little reading and studying here.....the cure and drying IMO are THE most important part of the grow and not a time to rush.

I thought this forum was for getting help with certain topics, not simply getting lectured on what to do with no specific info being offered. Perhaps there is an overview harvest and curing guide on this site?

I thought this forum was for getting help with certain topics, not simply getting lectured on what to do with no specific info being offered. Perhaps there is an overview harvest and curing guide on this site?
Everyone here will help....but the advice only goes so far. Advice from one person can be different from your situation as there's a million different variables in play. Learn what you can....apply it....and let the people here guide you not give you step by steps instructions. You can find a million threads here on just about anything cannabis related.

There are several... have you tried a search?ll We can give you a general guide here, but would you not be better served with a well thought out pre prepared piece that someone left for you to find instead of risking that someone might leave out an important step trying to explain it in real time?

Dude, sorry that your getting such one sided advice, there is no one right way to grow/harvest your plants, I can't talk to you about not flushing, some people say it doesn't make a difference if you flush then it won't hurt if you do. I use Pro-mix HP, I reuse my soil at least twice, so for me flushing is a necessity.

Dude, sorry that your getting such one sided advice, there is no one right way to grow/harvest your plants, I can't talk to you about not flushing, some people say it doesn't make a difference if you flush then it won't hurt if you do. I use Pro-mix HP, I reuse my soil at least twice, so for me flushing is a necessity.
Exactly, flush if you want to reuse your soil, otherwise not much sense :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom