Flushing & Staggered Harvests?

GrowInTheDark

Hi I have 6 plants in potting mix under 8 100w, 2700k, cfl's,and things look great, only the problem is that the main cola seems perfect for snipping but the rest underneath aren't because of the heavy foilage not giving them enough light, so i was going to do a staggered harvest where i harvest the mature buds and then leave the rest under 12/12, to continue ripening up. I guess my question is that if I am planning on using a flushing agent like Florakleen, how would i go about it. Perhaps maybe;Flush-Harvest-Feed, to prevent the rest from dying of deficiancies after the flush? :morenutes:

i can't say from experience, but that sounds right to me. Flush, chop the cola and maybe thin out the foliage a bit, then feed and keep flowering, flush and harvest again.

i'm interested to know the answer to this as well.

Yup works fine just takes a while. Where you take out the main stem wrap it in paper towel and some clear tape to hold it there and keep it wet. That will help with the stress.

The plant will take a bit to rebound but all those popcorn buds that are not mature will possibly triple in size and get nice and frosty. Takes maybe 3 weeks. About 1 to really rebound and then a few to finish off the lower nugs.

In Soil this works fine. After harvest 1 dump in some beneficial bacteria and some sugars to restart everything.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom