Will get better and im learning but smell this for a sec

Attachments

• 15898854814877129764450451807212.jpg
    15898854814877129764450451807212.jpg
    755.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 15898855012963092980580073966173.jpg
    15898855012963092980580073966173.jpg
    709.4 KB · Views: 117
If you’re flushing to get rid of nutes in your buds, you’re wasting your time, and starving your plant.

Read the No flush link in my signature.
Starving your plant to get a better taste is old school bro science, and has been debunked.

Your curing process determines how your bud tase/smokes.

who is the breeder ?
So i think those 2 were ak 47 and blue cookies i got clones from a big clone nursery up here in wa state specificslly medical or big 502. Never from seed. But were getting there too slowly. Prolly week 5 or 6 6 im thinking. Giving it a week and chop.

If you’re flushing to get rid of nutes in your buds, you’re wasting your time, and starving your plant.

Starving your plant to get a better taste is old school bro science, and has been debunked.

I bet your right brother. I havent flushed in over 5 years but hey boss. The big tier 1 2 and 3 companies are doing it here. They spend millions and millions getting 1000 light warehouses going but they do flush here bro. I never really have but they are. Are forefathers did too. Even in pro mix your probally more then right. But hey brother i gotta taste the difference. Cause i dont flush cause its a nuisance lol. And im afraid my last week maybe be robbed of nutes. But hey i tried 1 way. I wanna try this way. It did suck staying up till 5 am flushing though. Think the 3 gallon pots only got 6 gallons or so.. but those 6 r flushed. Lets see how they taste. Ill let you know bro. And the thing is im afraid there not gonnantaste any different. I know the dry and cure is gonna make 85% of the finality of that whole harvest. But im proud though. Were gonna add 2 more lights ina week 2 crwnk em all down to 600 watt .

Yea lol probally right. "PEOPLE ARE STRANGE" -The Doors- .✌✌

I have some in the process now.
11E674F0-C312-42BE-A73D-401B644E931D.jpeg
Hey boss. Hey so i just sampled those 3 strains i flushed . I grew those strains 3 times. This last time i flushed em all with like 15 gallons per 3 gallon pot. I dont claim to understand the science behind flushing and how it causes deficiency near the end. But after growing these same strains 3x and flushing this last harvest they all tasted less harsh and i didnt taste the same funky side flavor i did with everything i grew. By no means a master grower but its kinda early to tell but. My preliminary taste of the 3 strains definately tastes 3 or 4x better and not tasting that funky flavor i did before. But im still gonna let em dry a few more days and jar and cure etc. These plants did better this round 2 a bit. So thereis quite a bit of different things that coulda led to the cleaner taste this harvest but as of right now. I plan on flushing everything i grow. Yea curing is ultimately key but i believe flushing has its place now. Your buds look gorgeous brother and im sure you know quite a bit more then i but just seeing your buds makes me curious if your buds would do even better with flushing. Iunno your set up maybe its hydro and i hear hydro needs less time to flush etc . Im using promix and advanced nutrients. So it prolly didnt take much to flush mine . But then again theyve only been drying for a week or so and its too early to really tell. But ive sampled those same strains at the same time as before and i can definately tell there more smoother and taste different.

Back
Top Bottom