Flushing with fulll organic nutes

2wheels

How long do I need to flush if I have been using full organic nutrients? I have been using advanced floriculture bloom nutrients and between caterpillars and another possible storm I was considering harvesting my outdoor plant with only 2 days of flushing... I don't want to ruin it now.:yummy:

Thoughts?

How long do I need to flush if I have been using full organic nutrients? I have been using advanced floriculture bloom nutrients and between caterpillars and another possible storm I was considering harvesting my outdoor plant with only 2 days of flushing... I don't want to ruin it now.:yummy:

Thoughts?

Since you're using all organics, you really don't have anything to flush away outside of some excess salts. Unlike with chemical nutes, you aren't going to have toxic materials building up since you're going all natural.

That said, it never hurts to cut back on your nutes at the end of your flowering cycle if you're concerned about things getting too nutrient-full or if your outdoor soil has proven to be too difficult to manage. I know that some growers believe in flushing in this way or by simply giving the plants water and nothing else toward the end of flowering.

Here's some advice I've used in the past: at the peak of blooming you use around 1ml of grow and 3ml of bloom per liter of water. At about the end of week 6 change to some thing like 2 ml grow and 2 ml bloom then 2 ml grow 1 ml bloom then to the end 2 ml grow.

This will help maintain the plant health until you're ready to harvest.

Hope this helps you out!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom