Flushing with organics?

ReeferROb

I'm using General Hydroponics organic fertilizer for flowering and the feeding schedule says to feed up until harvest. Does this mean I do not flush with water?? I want to flush so I get that awesome White Widow taste!! But I want to follow the schedule as much as I can and get great results.
please help, I am a newbie and this is my first HARVEST!!! It looks great so far, but they are short stocky plants.:bongrip:

I'm using General Hydroponics organic fertilizer for flowering and the feeding schedule says to feed up until harvest. Does this mean I do not flush with water?? I want to flush so I get that awesome White Widow taste!! But I want to follow the schedule as much as I can and get great results.
please help, I am a newbie and this is my first HARVEST!!! It looks great so far, but they are short stocky plants.:bongrip:

Couldn't of put it any better myself, thanks for askin ;)

DankBuds :Rasta:

Thanks guys! I think I might speed up the fertilizer by a few days some how so I can flush the last 3 days or so. I get some pictures up for you guys too, sometime. thanks again

Back
Top Bottom