Flushing?

Im wondering the same thing?? I wish there were a "flushing for dummies" guide or something... or Some detailed explanation.. im confused lol...

I see that you just read Papa Green's tutorial...did that clear things up for you?

I see that you just read Papa Green's tutorial...did that clear things up for you?

kind of but not really lol... Im a noob to growing and all the terminology is going over my head..

I wish there were an explanation for "NOOBS" A Simple one that i can understand and grasp and not make me feel like i have to be a scientist to grow some weed lol...

kind of but not really lol... Im a noob to growing and all the terminology is going over my head..

I wish there were an explanation for "NOOBS" A Simple one that i can understand and grasp and not make me feel like i have to be a scientist to grow some weed lol...

I know exactly what you mean...when I started I was as clueless as they come. It is a progession of learning and practice. Even the top gardeners here are learning something new all the time. Don't get overwhelmed, it will come a little at a time. That's why 420 is such a valuable resource...ask a question and folks will do their best to help out..how can you beat that?
Good luck to you friend, you will be a skilled gardener before long...:)

I know exactly what you mean...when I started I was as clueless as they come. It is a progession of learning and practice. Even the top gardeners here are learning something new all the time. Don't get overwhelmed, it will come a little at a time. That's why 420 is such a valuable resource...ask a question and folks will do their best to help out..how can you beat that?
Good luck to you friend, you will be a skilled gardener before long...:)

Thanks for the encouraging words man.. Ill keep that in mind..:grinjoint:

OT
why does this thread, and some others, say there are more pages to read. but when I click to see the next page i end up back where i started...?

Back
Top Bottom