Flushing

Skoda

Hey guys,whats the rule regarding flushing?,here's some pics three weeks in.using nutes every water,but will I get build up of salts!
DSCF61811.JPG
DSCF6177.JPG
DSCF61801.JPG
DSCF61791.JPG
18823.JPG
18822.JPG

Some people say twice your soil worth of water. I use organic ferts so I only use a few gallons water per 5 gallons of soil for my flush. I cut out nutes last 10 days of flower. I give them there good flush with 3 gallons RO PH 6.3 water followed by one watering with water and Black Strap Molasses (one tspn per gallon of water) a few days later. I then finish with final week of straight RO ph 6.3 water. Do the taste test and it never fails. Pluck a fan leaf and squeeze the end of the stalk where it was cut and taste it. If it is bitter needs a better flush if it taste like water your good.

Some people say twice your soil worth of water. I use organic ferts so I only use a few gallons water per 5 gallons of soil for my flush. I cut out nutes last 10 days of flower. I give them there good flush with 3 gallons RO PH 6.3 water followed by one watering with water and Black Strap Molasses (one tspn per gallon of water) a few days later. I then finish with final week of straight RO ph 6.3 water. Do the taste test and it never fails. Pluck a fan leaf and squeeze the end of the stalk where it was cut and taste it. If it is bitter needs a better flush if it taste like water your good.
Great information ,thanks for the straightforward and precise info!,I'm organic to.
Skoda

Back
Top Bottom