flushing ?

IrishGrower

hey guys just a question about flushing befor harvest, i know i give a much better soak inal but do i just do as that the same as when i was feeding them or do it more often ?

other tips you guys may have in my last few stages are welcome, i want the best possible outcome from my first grow.

The rule I was always told to stick to when flushing is 3 gallons of water for every gallon of soil. So if you're flushing a plant in a 5 gallon pot, use 15 gallons of water. Yes, that is a lot of water.

What GreenCaper said. By the end of the flush the water should be close to clear, that's how you know you got most of the excess out of the medium. Make sure to mix up the top inch or so of medium too so air can penetrate a little better and dry out the medium faster after a flush

What GreenCaper said. By the end of the flush the water should be close to clear, that's how you know you got most of the excess out of the medium. Make sure to mix up the top inch or so of medium too so air can penetrate a little better and dry out the medium faster after a flush

yeah i know thats already, what im stuck on is how often do i do it ?
do i wait till the soil is dryed up then water again ?

Back
Top Bottom