Flux Grow - Racer's Biggest & Best Yield Grow Yet

You could always try them and see if they work. For such a small area I would think it would be a big enough air exchange. I don't know if the marijuana odor is an issue for you, but the fans won't help that any. The plants smell especially strong when they are in flower.

As for voting, the way I do it from my phone is get on 420magazine.com
Then I go to forums. After that I scroll for what seems like forever until I get to the 420 lounge. I think it's the third link below that. 420 contests. At the top of that page there will be "stickies". There is where you will be able to vote for MOTM, POTM, and NOTM.

I hope that's not too confusing for you. What my stoner butt would do is write down what I said on how to get there. Then it's handy when you go to get on there. I know I'd get to 420magazine.com and forget what I was supposed to do. Lol

Thanks for the nice words and your potential vote. Have a great night!

Re: Flux Grow - Racer's Biggest & Best Yield Grow Yet

Whos gunna sprout one with me and come along on the journey.
At the end we might even be able to catch up for a sample smoke of each others yarndi.

THE GREEN RACER.
Nis ordered a DWC so we can try hydro. Maybe when it gets here we can have a together grow when that stuff comes. We plan on germinating an auto for the DWC. Sounds like fun to me, and if I know nis, he's not going to turn down a chance to grow a plant. Haha!

EDIT: Nis just told me it'll be here tomorrow. Going to drop a seed tonight!

Awsome. I loved doing my dwc and was going great untill flower. But then things went bad for me. Im sure it was root rot. But that was my first grow. So im keen to try it again.

THE GREEN RACER.

420-magazine-mobile2101481007.jpg

THE GREEN RACER.

THE NAME OF THIS PLANT IS KICKASS. So from now instead of calling it flux grow or it we will be calling it KICKASS.
But how i feel now. Im absolutely tooted.

THE GREEN RACER.

Looking nice, I'm exited to watch this grow.
Thanks redmud. I wish i had an area like your back deck. Ive nearly made my flower box. I havent made it huge but im thinking its perfect for me.
Just need to hinge the door that looks like draws. And no air intake or exhaust yet.
420-magazine-mobile1703034517.jpg
420-magazine-mobile521689301.jpg

THE GREEN RACER.

New flower box and new grow box.
420-magazine-mobile984883349.jpg

I may need to make flower box a little higher to allow roon for the hps.

THE GREEN RACER.

KICKASS IS IN ITS NEW HOME.
today i installed 2 computer fans into grow box. One a intake cooling fan. The other an exhaust computer fan. But kickass is growing under the cfls now. It was in my flowerbox with the autos under my philips son t grow 2000k hps.
It should love its first night under 6400k cfls.
420-magazine-mobile1878037365.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1541072154.jpg
420-magazine-mobile164038529.jpg

THE GREEN RACER.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom