Fluxing 4 x Night Queen - 2 Indoors/2 Outdoors For Comparison - Spring/Summer 2015

Re: Fluxing 4 x Night Queen - 2 Indoors/2 Outdoors For Comparison - Spring/Summer 201

I've had 3 disappointing years on the trot outside scousemouse. That's disappointing compared to indoor grows. I have had some nice harvests outdoors in the greenhouse but when you compare like-for-like with an indoor grow there is no comparison. For me, outdoors is a dangerous way of creating more work for less payback.

I hope you can find a good strain and make it work my friend.

Was researching some strains last night and even Holland's Hope might struggle in the north. However, I started looking at the map and seeing which countries are on the same latitude as we are and the best comparable outdoor grows are in BC and Denmark. From that I found some pretty nice Danish strains (Danish Gold, Danish Cheese and Royal Dane) and Dutch Passion #1 that seem well suited and good yeilders.

Re: Fluxing 4 x Night Queen - 2 Indoors/2 Outdoors For Comparison - Spring/Summer 201

Hard times for the outdoor UK growers it would seem... any of you tried a mold resistant strain like Holland's Hope or an auto finishing flowering earlier? Those are my two ideas for next years outdoor grow and when I decide which way to go I'll practice with the strain(s) indoors over winter.

ive heard silver bubble is a great strain , would be better for out climate .
saying that my Afghani is going great guns , i will prob pollinate some low buds for the seeds and try couple indoors for christmas stock lol

Hey MF, I was thinking about you and L.A. yesterday as we drove through South Tyrol in Italy.... around 100 Km of fruit tree and grape vine OCD.... I bet they could teach us all a thing or two about growing plants here with their grape pergolas acting like a SCROG and such small trees containing the most abundant and largest apples you've ever seen :) To be fair, most of it is to do with locality and why I'll never try outside again either. Have you ever been through here on your travels?

Hey MF, I was thinking about you and L.A. yesterday as we drove through South Tyrol in Italy.... around 100 Km of fruit tree and grape vine OCD.... I bet they could teach us all a thing or two about growing plants here with their grape pergolas acting like a SCROG and such small trees containing the most abundant and largest apples you've ever seen :) To be fair, most of it is to do with locality and why I'll never try outside again either. Have you ever been through here on your travels?

I would love to live in Spain and get an isolated villa for outdoor grows :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've never been to Italy but after seeing the photos you sent me I really fancy that area next year :love:. Either side of the sea as you have done would be great.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom