Fluxing Incredible! - Building It With Brix - DBHBB

Day 57 Update

We are just fluxing right along with her. She hasn't shown any signs of slowing down or any deficiencies worth noting. Just need to adjust her ties every other day or so and keep up with her watering needs. Haven't pulled her out of the pot to see what her roots look like but watering every 3 or 4 days isn't bad. Just need to get used to being able to tie her down when she stretches further out of the pot. Dowel rods will have to be used here soon.

DSC_043812.JPG

DSC_043910.JPG

DSC_044010.JPG

That frequency will go up some in the coming months lol. Looking great ;)
Right now I don't have a single problem with that. It will be interesting to see that's for sure. Now with yours i noticed you let the branches raise up a couple inches or so. Now do you do this to promote growth to them then tie it back down? I let the get 2 or 3 days of growth then adjust accordingly.

Thus weekend I'm going to slide her out of her pot and see if she needs to be transplanted into a 5. It's been 2 months almost so she should be pretty close to being rootbound. Then watch her explode with growth. Then I'll say 2 or 3 months later into a 15. Then 5 or 6 months later into the 50 or 60 gallon smart pot with 2nd run soil. I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

:passitleft:

Day 61 Update

Fluxing right along. Was transplanted into a 5 on Sunday and has no signs of slowing down. She is our only High brix plant that looks decent and I am surprised with that since I prune leaves off of her everyday almost.

Rootball as of Saturday. Light dusting of roots! When transplanted and also scored the roots. Was given RO water when transplanted.

08892693528551c58cd2d81ac4b77a3e.jpg

Today

298b9decefe079753682151e2c17d3f6.jpg

a9bdbfd223250579a08eaecc9779371c.jpg

Have a good night everyone.

:passitleft:

OK my friends, this is the time you need to get the main flux arms completely horizontal for at least 3 inch each side of the stock asap. As your going long veg and her size is going to be BIG, her own weight will pull her main limbs down and maybe split her stock. If set early on they're normally fine. :)
I let her relax for a day after the transplant. Tonight she will be completely flat. Going to make some modifications to the pot so that tie downs will be permanent rather than putting the ties down into the soil. I tried flattening her out a bit on the mains but she is already solid and couldn't move her. But at the topping point it's a flat as can be and looks like it is one solid branch. Kinda cool.

I'll do some work with her tonight. Greatly appreciate the help and advice. :thumb:

Day 64 Update

Well tonight I did some light pruning and put in some permanent ties. While getting her level...she started to split. Nothing major mind you but just started to go in a direction I didn't like. So I put a wrap of wire around it to make sure it doesn't open up and put some tape around it for good measure. Well she is flat anyways lol. She also got a couple sprays of de stress for good measure.

DSC_006939.JPG

DSC_007037.JPG

:volcano-smiley:

Nice, she bounced right off and now smooth sail for 200 tops! Man you won't even reach the middle of her and you better make some scaffolding around her for you to move around! Great, thank you for sharing! :love: :Namaste:

well that looks fan-tastic nismo :thumb:

you broke her down the middle but she will form a massive knuckle there in 30 days !

time for me to get back in the game for december flower time :bongrip:

i got schooled about coco these past couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom