Fluxing It Up One Last Time! The Flux To End All Fluxes! LA Style!

What a great video LA! Man your accent is sexy bro lol!

This is going to be one fun ride. Starting from a little seed to a 50 ounce plant. :high-five:

I'm here bit late but I'm here

Looking good LA best good luck with your 50oz target

I would love to get that much lol here a pic of my cheese plant.
Supercropped and LST. Any tips for her are appreciated

20160729_142506.jpg

this looks to be a fun ride.

gonna hang on tight now.

been admiring your flux work for a long time. if I ever have a free space I might just give it a go.

thanks for hosting the party L.A.

Count me in for this one, LA. Nice one!
:thumb:

Canna M, Renegade, Countrygrower, unforgiven, mouser, santb and nismo :)

Welcome one and all :)

OK so as said this flux wasn't started in the normal way! I have a bunch of young girls ( the yellow lot or hungry ones :) ) these are all for grafting purposes on my other thread. So I basically grew em all a bit lanky so I could take away the top portion for grafting and still end up with some small baby fluxes to play with!

I selected the Dedoverde as she looked to have the best nodal spacing. I've then lopped off her top and all other surplus foliage, then potted her up in a 5 gal pot.
Now normally her limbs would be far better in structure and I'd also have her sank slightly deeper. Yet this is going to be one BIG girl and a long path, so I've let her sit slightly higher, giving me the ability to run my garden canes through the pot rim, giving me my training frame!
Here's a cpl of pics of my wee baby! :)
IMG_20160731_123830.jpg
IMG_20160731_123824.jpg

Yessss... perfect timing considering I'm just now starting on my 2nd grow and going to try fluxing. I assume I'll pass you up though because I'm fluxing an auto. How long do you plan to have her in veg?

Back
Top Bottom