Fluxing It Up One Last Time! The Flux To End All Fluxes! LA Style!

Let the fluxing begin!
:passitleft:

20170109_171310.jpg

Loving it NuttyP :) looks awesome fun! I'll be going back to a small spot soon myself :) Mrs LA needs a bedroom back after a cpl of years lol.

Mono Gert lol, yep I'm going to have to do a cpl of Gert 2.0's :) Gorilla seeds were bloody awesome and my order went from 1 Tut to 7 Tut beans at no cost to me! They're proper nice folks over there for sure!

As for a quick report on my Vape! I've another top end, lifetime guaranteed vape. I honestly thought tat was the bomb! I was wrong lol, this kind vape for herb is the dogs danglies! Really packs a punch. So yep I'm sold on this bit of kit! ;)

:popcorn: Dayyumm! I'm super late for this grow. I got some back reading to do.

Ha Skybound be back :) welcome old buddy! How's life been treating ya?

GaBoy420 lol this isn't my last flux! This last one was a binned off effort as her structure was not suited. I've still got to start my big flux to end all fluxes! Even after that I'll still flux from time to time, I just won't dedicate any journaling to it! I've documented it enough and want to get back to just growing!

Soon I'll be switching up my growing methods all together, so will want to focus on all of that :)

Ha Skybound be back :) welcome old buddy! How's life been treating ya?

GaBoy420 lol this isn't my last flux! This last one was a binned off effort as her structure was not suited. I've still got to start my big flux to end all fluxes! Even after that I'll still flux from time to time, I just won't dedicate any journaling to it! I've documented it enough and want to get back to just growing!

Soon I'll be switching up my growing methods all together, so will want to focus on all of that :)

Just the basics, but what growing methods do you practice right now? Also, what is your biggest flux to date?

For the past few years since my last grow, I've been totally immersed in my electronic hydroponics controller project, ya know, in preparations for my next grow. Well, I have a different grow going on now, and I will utilize my gear, but I am still hoping to somehow land myself a large scale grow, but at least I got a grow to practice that stuff on.

I saw in BARs journal, you mentioned that DonPaul was back, but I did a little creeping and it said his last post was in 2014. Did you PM or email him? If you are in contact, pass on my best and let him know he is missed by many!

Back
Top Bottom