Fluxing NL x BB

Here are all 3 ladies after a trim.

I think no.2 can be done a bit more tomorrow.

Plant no.1
20150312_162329.jpg

Plant no.2
20150312_190405.jpg

Plant no.3
20150312_193438.jpg

Just checked your autos, sorry a bit late lol. So when they're young I kink all the big fans along they're stems then they ccollapse some and open the lower nodes up to light. Then as soon as you can tuck the fans behind the growing ends of branches do it :) then train your limbs out horizontally for a bit.
This process I'd start really young and have topped em at maybe half to 3/4 that size and on the most micro of scales :)
Anyway happy to help just holla :)

Thanks MM. I'm enjoying the challenge and don't want to let LA down after all his tutoring.

I know what you mean, it got pretty stressful towards the end of mine and I seemed to over-think things as I was desperate to avoid last minute cock-ups.... you're well past the hard work stage now and the next few weeks up to harvest will hopefully fly by :)

I know what you mean, it got pretty stressful towards the end of mine and I seemed to over-think things as I was desperate for no last minute cock-ups.... you're well past the hard work stage now and the next few weeks up to harvest will hopefully fly by :)

I'm getting excited now I can see my ladies shaping-up just nicely. Roll on harvest time :cheesygrinsmiley:

Once all the arms were in place, I let them go vertical for about 6 inches before putting them to flower. They haven't grown much in height from there. I will measure them tomorrow out of curiosity now.

Thanks, it's always handy to know if someone else is planning growing the same strain :)

Back
Top Bottom