Fluxing NL x BB

MedFarmer

Since joining :420: in July 2014, I have experimented with unfamiliar grows. My main grow experience was with NFT but I wanted a change and since joining here I have been spoilt for choice with different styles.

I've already tried DWC. I have a RDWC ongoing. Now I want to try Fluxing along with the Gas Lantern Routine.

The girls have been grown from seed under 24 hours of T5 up until now. From today they will be grown under GLR. If anybody has a reason for me not reverting to GLR after 24 hours T5 then please let me know before it all goes wrong. There is a lot of vegging to go on these girls so I do not perceive a problem.

What strain is it? - Northern Lights x Big Bud - freebies from Herbies seeds I think.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? - Don't know.
If in Veg... For how long? - Going to veg long enough to fill a 6 gallon fabric pot.
Soil or Hydro? - Soil. 2 parts John Innes No.2, 1 part coco and 0.5 part perlite.
Size of light? - T5 for vegging. HPS 600W for flowering.
Size of tent? - 1.2M x 1.2M(4' x 4').
Type and strength of ferts used? - Vitalink Max A+B varying 1-2ml per litre veg - 2-3ml per litre flower, Superthrive 1 drop per 5 litres(gallon) during vegging.

I am hoping that 2 Fluxers I have been monitoring (Light Addict & skunnymonster) will be my guidance for this grow.

I have created the 'Y' at the top of the plant and hope it is correct.

20141015_150428.jpg

20141015_150455.jpg

20141015_150503.jpg

20141015_150519.jpg

I believe that the centres on pics 3 & 4 need removing but I will take advice on that.

As requested I'm here to help :) 1st job, cut the middle growth shoot, you just want 2 arms. Wait for the leaves on your 2 arms to get 1" long then cut off the big fan leaves beneath them. When the fan leaves are removed, use your wire to make the two arms form a T with the top level with the rim of your pot. When they are growing you need to keep opening up the leaves on the end to get light to the new shoot, this will keep node spacing tight which is what you need. When new branches start to form on the arms you will notice they alternate positions, the ones that grow above & below are to be removed, just keep the ones that will go horizontal.
That should be enough info to get you up & running buddy :)

You're on the right track mate, (the right hand wire looks spot on) over the next few days just keep easing those arms down until you get a perfect T :thumb: Oh & don't forget to keep opening up the growth on the ends :)

You're on the right track mate, (the right hand wire looks spot on) over the next few days just keep easing those arms down until you get a perfect T :thumb: Oh & don't forget to keep opening up the growth on the ends :)

Gotcha. I'll proceed with the others now then. Thanks mate.

Hope you don't mind me subbing I want some seeds just to be able to start a flux grow I'm only working with clone for now but soon enough really wanna watch urs to learn more about it

Welcome along for the ride joegrower619. I'm new to this myself so it will be a learning curve for both of us.

Back
Top Bottom