flying ants?

Re: flying ants wtf

Flying 'ants' are many times, termites.

DD

Re: flying ants wtf

Google Image Result for https://www.richardsonpestandtermite.com/images/ants_vs_termites.jpg

looks like the right one not sure tho. looks like a ant maybe because when i squash them ..but their very small not that big

like the small tiny ants you see

here below but with wings

if it is winged ants what can i use to stop it? are they here cause my plants or?

just hope these fuckers dont touch my plant =[ already seeing like if something chewed it

soil fleas are a pain.

Soil drenches work but are risky. neem oil and the like...
in veg i suggest hardcore pesticide.

Many people put plastic wrap on their soil pots to cut the transmission of the flease to larve...

They are the type of thing where you use sticky boards and neem and spray and then when you are done and harvested, you bomb everything and bleach everything and then you start over...

Most likely they were already in the soil you used...

Outside they are not a problem because they fly away and don't lay eggs in the same soil over generations...

last year i been getting these tiny ants they always come in the spring -summer

now this year their like fucking mutant ants with wings wtf im worried cause before they would eat my plants but now these fuckers some how have wings

ive been using raid spray but they come from no were[/QU

LOL

i had a couple of those in my room idk how the hell i just went up close and personal i smacked them the hell up:surrender:

man these shits are really annoying and yea i can confirm now that they are ants with wings i took one little fucker that was on my screen of my pc , i ripped his wings off and looked at it they are ants and im tired of them every fucking night i never see them in the day time only night time

cray stuff like rite now i just opened my growbox i look and sumthing flying i like wat the so i smacked it but idk i heard ants bring some other insect into ur dirt plus the eggs that it probablly put down idk cuz my room does not have any ants so where they come from idk

ohhh ok yea i leave my window open a lil but umm yea thats crazy i be like that to just thinking that those soil insects come on me while im sleepin idk i panik lol wen i see those bugs they so ugly like idk cuz the thing is that i learning to grow cannabis so i dont have a seprate room for it so the grow box is in my room and a couple inches away is my bed :cough::

omg is that flickr pic your setup? KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!! vinegar on and around the surfaces you dont want ants may help :) but if it were me i`d nuke the place. i hate and am allergic to ants

will the ants have not really touched my plant at all they only took a little chunk of the leaf from and thats all no eggs on soil , the ants just want food to bring to the queen but i assure you

they will bring food to her =] i put lots of bait last night hope fully right now the queen has the munchies and feeding the colony some too =]

Back
Top Bottom