Flying in dreams

spidymaxxx

alright, so me and my buddy were talkin the other night bout deep stuff, and i told him about dreams i used to have when i was a lil kid.. i would be on the school stage and i would run and dive off the steps and i would fly around the school hallways for hours.. sometimes i was alone other times there was lots of people. these dreams were such a big part of my life at the time i thought it was possible, up intill i was about 9 or 10 i had them almost everynight. when i told my friend this he said him and his brother used to have the same dream, only theres started with them jumpin on the couch and on the third jump they would fly.... has anyone else had the dreams before or have reasoning for it... i think when we sleep are souls leave us and fly around like that, thats me tho.......

wow thxx that was really eye opening, for the longest time i seriously thught i was the only one :)

A couple nights ago I had my first and only memorable flying dream.
My friend's dad told me to try it (flying) and I did and it was amazing and I got higher than him and found it fun as hell.
Maybe it has something to do with cannabis.
o_O

I used to have this dream when I was a kid, and still do once or twice a year, where I'll be running, and then I just jump into the air and I can fly whereever I want. But I always have to get a running start in the dream. I remember 1 particular time when I just jumped, and I woke up on the floor with a bloody nose.

Dreams are wild shit.

I was about 5 yrs. old when I had my first flying dream . I've had that same exact dream once every couple of years since then . At 40 yrs. old it's almost predictable when I'll have it next . :hmmmm: ......Actually , it's a little late this time ......:smokin:

I tell u what tho.....I gave up smoking (cigarettes) recently and started to use the patch.....myf**kinggod do i get some insane dreams......xtremely lucid....pretty cool in a way, but kinda sux because i wake up feeling like i just walked out of an 8 hour movie (without the sense that I actually slept)

i used to have this one reoccuring flying dream where i run off a cliff and fly down really fast then shoot up and fly all over

it was werid because the only way i could fly was to first jump off the cliff

im sad i havnt had this dream in a while

Yea my dream starts out as me standing there farting faster and faster and if I don't have a blowout my assblasting technique launches me into the sky like a F18 Hornet.

420Getaways said:
(without the sense that I actually slept)

I've experienced that before. Has anyone else ever fallen asleep, and then woken up with the feeling that you just fell asleep like 2 minutes ago and never slept at all? this has happened to me maybe 5 times in my life, but it's weird.

Back
Top Bottom