Flying, need some help please

805king

ok im in maui currently, (livin it up btw) and i bought a glass pipe while i was here, and im flying from maui to LAX. I also bought a couple lighters. Anyone know if they will confinscate the pipe? or if i can take it in a carry on? or if they will confinscate the lighter, a local told me unless it has no fuel in it they will confinscate. but they also said they dont check to see if it has fuel in it... so yaaaaaaaa..... im flying in two days plz let me know Thanks!!!

Ditto what S4L said... if the piece isn't used you can carry it on, or put it in your luggage (well padded of course). But empty the lighters and put them in your checked luggage - they will take it if you try to carry it on. I recently bought a small bubbler and some butane lighters on a trip to Italy, and I didn't have any problems.

P.S. How was Maui? I'll be there this coming March!

Awesome!!! im still here, weather was good, just be sure to go snorkling at honolua bay, i think its called, and definately goto the aquarium!

I live in Maui part time. So believe me, I know how great it can be!

My husband bought me a pipe from a friend of his brothers. Hand blown, a beautiful piece of artwork. It hadn't been used, so he just padded it well and brought it home in his luggage. (Now I'm getting a divorce. He says I smoke too much. I said he needed to stop hitting me.)

Remember, it's for tobacco! (He he he)

The Lady

ya just make sure its not been used. my brother is in the army in germany so hes gonna get me a german roor and send it too me should be dope

Back
Top Bottom