Flyinhigh's Ebb & Flow - 1st Hydro Attempt

re: Flyinhigh's Ebb & Flow - 1st Hydro Attempt

Could you post some pics with your strain names mane? I'm curious about the WW x BB genetics.

Sure will, I will take a few of each this afternoon.

The wwxbb is the most indica dominate plant I am growing currently, and it's showing it. I topped at the fourth node, which in the future I'll top around the sixth node.

And the clones I have taken off of it seem to be doing better than the rest.

image15074.jpg
image15075.jpg

And as promised, here is a few pics of wwxbb in all of her glory.

image15074.jpg
image15075.jpg

And as promised, here is a few pics of wwxbb in all of her glory.

How many times did you top the WW x BB? It's all looking geat btw :thumb:
That's one of the happiest trees I've seen around the forums mane.

image15076.jpg
image15084.jpg
image15085.jpg

Some new blood coming up lol. Tallest one is a skunk from seed, smaller one is a fem amnesia. Have 5 critical super silver haze clones, 3 ice kush clones, 3 lemon kush clones and 2 wwxbb clones in the works. Thinking of doing a batch of ice kush next.

And the clones have all rooted! I have already transplanted 2 into net pots, and they have only been in the bucket 10 days or so.

Btw, tonight I plan to transplant all of the clones except one into rockwool. They will go into the flood tray with the others. I have them on a 3/4 strength nute schedule with some great white.

And for the one left out, I'm putting it into a pot of backyard dirt and giving it to a friend of mine. Hopefully everything will go good for him. I'm going to water it with some res water. For his clone he is using some old Maxigrow from GH I gave to him and some cfl's for a stealth grow.

Ok guys, I'm up and moving my op. It's getting hot around my parts, and it's awfully cold outside if you catch my drift. It's going to my unfinished basement, it has some mold since it's dark with no ventilation. Just worried about thermal cams since I'm in a shed.

But as for my new area, it's getting cleaned out today. I'm going to spray it all down with bleach to kill the mold, and stick some fans in there to prevent it. And just to be on the safe side I'm going to try to seal my flower room. I'll keep everyone updated on progress.

Careful with giving outdoor dirt to other people. More often than not it will have critters and not fun things. It takes a while but it would be a good idea to sterilize the earth before potting it if it's going to another home.

Careful with giving outdoor dirt to other people. More often than not it will have critters and not fun things. It takes a while but it would be a good idea to sterilize the earth before potting it if it's going to another home.

Thanks for that! I decided to put it in rockwool till he comes and gets it.

On the unfortunate side, lemon kush started showing a few male parts. It has been popping them for the last few days, one every now and then. I tried keeping on top of them and picking them off, but alas I called it a hermie and chopped. I didn't want to take a chance on the rest of the crop. In going to try to salvage some oils off her after hanging her for a week.

Ok, sorry for the lack of pictures, im trying to wait till I have something on the walls.

Anyways, I have set up a 4' 4 lamp t5 covering all of my veg area. Also have my intake in a small closet, so all air coming in is 72° F and somewhat clean lol.

Also for flowering, I have one 400 watt hps, followed by two 600 watt bulbs now in separate hoods. One 600 is in a big kauhuna 6" air cooled reflector, then my other two are in easy cool 6" hoods. Right now they are set up with one light over each plant. And I have my venting going into my crawlspace.

The temps are staying at 72 in the veg room and 77 in flowering. I haven't had a chance to monitor humidity, but I have a feeling i will need a dehumidifier. Rooms are both sealed except for around the door. Also everything is super light tight, and its soundproof from the outside of the house.

Ill post pictures tomorrow evening and take you on the best virtual tour I can. Anybody please feel free to post anyway I could improve my setup after you check out the pics.

Back
Top Bottom