Flyinhigh's Ebb & Flow - 1st Hydro Attempt

re: Flyinhigh's Ebb & Flow - 1st Hydro Attempt

image15268.jpg

image15269.jpg

image15272.jpg

image15273.jpg

Here are a few shots from this morning before my phone died. I will take a few more this evening of my flowering plants. They are stacking up nicely!

image15315.jpg
image15316.jpg
image15317.jpg
image15318.jpg

A couple of pics of Ice kush this morning. Going to defoliate the girls in about 5 days or so.

Btw, idk if it's the lights being so close or what, but I have been disappointed with the stretch on this batch. I know you don't hear that to often lol. Maybe I just haven't noticed it, not sure though.

It's starting to sparkle if you look at it the right way after a couple tokes of oil lol.

I looked at them through the microscope yesterday and the trichs are everywhere on the new growth. Hard to spot on the big fans but they are there. They are still pretty short too.

20141101_095721_2.jpg
20141101_095750_2.jpg
20141101_095821_2.jpg
20141101_095828_2.jpg

More bad news, I was defoliating some one white widow today, I found a seed pod. Luckily I'm have eagle eyes for those. But I started looking around and they were everywhere so I decided to chop. I'm going to post a thread showing the hermied parts, since some pods were closed and some were very close to releasing pollen. Hopefully it will help others identify these crossbudders.

On the brighter side, these are some pics of ice kush's main stem, and a few of super silver haze.

Yeah she's getting better, thanks for asking. Just a few leaves curling on one of the tops, but everything else is looking good. And the Iron deficiency I was seeing is pretty much gone as well.

But damn.. you've done an amazing job for your first hydro grow. I hope my first hydro grow comes out this good. You make it look easy brother! :bravo:

I never thought about that rickety. If I find some time ill take a shot at it.

But sorry I haven't been active lately, its been a sh*t storm. In the next month or two i am moving. I'm going to set up 2 tents for flower and veg, and everything is going to be sealed. I will also be running co2.

Anyways, here are a few pics from today. I did a quick defo session right before these pictures. And btw, yesterday marked the 5th week of flower!

Back
Top Bottom