image15286.jpg

image15285.jpg

image15283.jpg

image15273.jpg

image15272.jpg

image15284.jpg

image15287.jpg

What strain is it? Multiple strains
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 3 weeks so far
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Ebb and flow
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light? 4ft 4 bulb t5
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? 70-76
RH of Room/cab? 60%
PH of media or res? 5.8
Any Pests ? Some stink bugs here and there
How often are you watering? Watering at 8am and 4pm
Type and strength of ferts used? 1/2 strength general hydroponics 3 part with 5ml call mg per gallon and 2 scoops of great white.

Im starting a separate journal for my veg room, thought trying to keep up with separate journals would be easier.

What we have on the table is an amnesia from seed, a skunk from seed, a few ice kush clones, 5 critical super silver haze clones, and 2 white widow clones. All are around the 3-4 week zone.

My temps are staying in the 70's, I have a forced 4" intake from my closet. The fan moves around 120 cfm, while my exhaust is through a 6" fan in the flowering room pulling around 420 cfm.

The light is a newly acquired 4ft 4 bulb t5, I don't know the lumen output.

That's about it so far. Ill try to get everything organized in the next few days.

I'm planning to get another t5 tomorrow, I think it's 10k lumens. I'm putting that light over the tray with the bigger plants.

Also, since my last lemon kush hermied, I have started to germ 2 more seeds of it, a NYC diesel seed, and another skunk seed.

And about the skunk, I think it's a male. No preflowers or anything, it's just a hunch. The way it's getting so lanky instead of bushy is worrying me. But like I said, nothing concrete yet, but I'm expecting it to be a male.

I put the diesel and lemon in rockwool yesterday and misted them with rooting hormones to see what would happen. I checked on them this morning and the diesel was about an inch out and had fallen on its side, the tap root had hairs all the way to the seed shell. Lemon was about half an inch out, tap root was also covered with hairs.

I guess the hormones worked, I haven't seen any of my previous seeds triple in length in less than 12 hours.

Humidity for the room is @ 57%, high/low for the day @ 70-77.

looking good! seems your on the right track !!! any idea why the lemon kush hermied ?

its on now.. next week she will be shooting them out from everywhere!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom