Fly's Intoxication Experimentation: Growing In The Smoking Room Or Smoking In The Growing Room?

But seriously for a minute , this being a grow journal and all, I guess a couple update pics are in order. The first is the ATF that the cat ate. It lost all but one leaf and it's not going at a fast pace anymore, but it'll be a producer of either weed or pollen. Either way is cool with me. I'll cross it with a Hash Plant given the chance haha. Thunderhash sounds good.

The middle is HP#1, planted with the ATF. It's doing quite nice; nice and healthy, growing well because the fuckin' cat only got one leaf off this one. I pinched the tip a week or so ago and it's starting to branch now. This one and the ATF got repotted because they were sucking every bit of water from the soil like I used to go through beer. Next stop, 5 gal buckets.

Finally, HP#2, planted about 2 weeks later. They keep germinating throughout the day and when I'd get home in the evening they's be all stretched out like that.

So all formalities aside, let's get back to discussing the weather haha.

Attachments

• 20190119_172944_HDR.jpg
    20190119_172944_HDR.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20190119_173019_HDR.jpg
    20190119_173019_HDR.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 20190119_173040_HDR.jpg
    20190119_173040_HDR.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 11
Find some documentaries on serial killers or astrophysics or somethng and let the sleep come. Didn't sleep well the past three nights, but 1g of indica is just what the doctor ordered. Speaking of which, around the first of May, I'll have some nice indica when I harvest the HPs. I think the ATF takes a couple weeks longer.

What a scare I just got. A half hour ago or whatever when I burned my shirt the flame from the smoke ended up between the cushions of the couch, so I jammed my hand in to put it out. So when I just went for my lighter (between the cushions) and I was about to spark up my spliff it dawned on me that the lighter was extremely warm in my hand.

The first thing that went through my mind was the flame I lost, and I reached between the cushions to see what was happening. I sniffed the air but the smoke I smelled wasn't upholstery. I starting hauling up other things from between the cushions to feel, all of which were unusually warm bordering on hot.

My mind was starting to race by this time, especially when I noticed that my arse was feeling warm too. I jumped up and started to rip things off the couch, but I stopped when I saw the space heater pointed underneath. Now my arse is getting cold. I think I'll point it slightly inward again.

Back
Top Bottom