Fly's Intoxication Experimentation: Growing In The Smoking Room Or Smoking In The Growing Room?

Day 1 done and over with. We got a busy week coming up, both with the fish and the eggs.

Just tried training HP#1 and broke the tip on one of the big top branches. So I took what I learned in First Aid and threw it out the window because it's a plant and turned to my botany. Although duct tape really isn't botanical...

Just tried training HP#1 and broke the tip on one of the big top branches. So I took what I learned in First Aid and threw it out the window because it's a plant and turned to my botany. Although duct tape really isn't botanical...
Hahaha, that was funny:rofl::nomo::rofl::rofl:but duct tape does wonders :)

But duct tape is easier to mold to the plant too.

I'm smoking Shishkaberry this evening that I got at the store. What's in your lungs?
Still waiting for a care package coming my way. I'm far away from harvest. Just began a ww.

Hey, how's things at the Alamo?
Just having a baked day on the couch. All the plants are fed and all buds trimmed. I've got nothing but R&R planned.
:passitleft:

Right on. I just got off work, the wife is home sick and she wanted me to pick up some cig's for her, so I figured while I was buying stuff to smoke...

All the girls were real happy to see me walk in. I've got eight of them covered now and two to go with one almost finished.

Oh ok, not a prob.

I got a long way to go before harvest now too. I just got my crop of seeds last week or so and I'm growing a few photos while I give the seeds a dormant period, I may break out a few to try in a few weeks, haven't decided yet. I'll be selecting for autos so I guess I should go with a steady light rather than fooling around with photoperiod around them.

Back
Top Bottom