Fly's Intoxication Experimentation: Growing In The Smoking Room Or Smoking In The Growing Room?

flytier

Hey all. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll follow along with my little genetics project. I'm going biggertime now, from the small, cramped, cold closet into the spare room where I can stretch out on a couch and ponder the wonders of the cosmos in an 8x10 foot universe of blurple.

One of my projects to get my room started was a palette table made with stuff that was destined for the dumpster at work. I brought home two palettes and two end pieces of a shipping crate. Here's a cost breakdown of the entire project:

Materials - all of it was scrounge - $0
Delivery - used the company truck - $0
Screws - had a huge box given to us years ago - $0
Electricity - used the cordless screwdriver from work - $0
Weed - the pot store in town - ~$35+ a few bucks
Diet Coke - 2L - $1.89
Total Cost - $35-40

The biological costs, like skin tissue and blood, were pretty minimal this time.

I'm about a month into the new room now so there's a few things I'll be catching up on, but as much as I like doing a nice piece of writing, I'll keep them short, because I hate reading long spiels myself, so I'll assume there are others like me out there and I'll show mercy on you.

Attachments

• 20181214_140455.jpg
    20181214_140455.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 176
Your main duties are to complain about arthritis, make bad jokes and smoke too much. Can you handle it?

I would be typing faster but I’m blurry eyed from a blunt and my fingers hurt from all this arthritis.

I also got these new shoes from a drug dealer.... I don’t know what he laced them with but I’ve been trippin allll day!

I would be typing faster but I’m blurry eyed from a blunt and my fingers hurt from all this arthritis.

I also got these new shoes from a drug dealer.... I don’t know what he laced them with but I’ve been trippin allll day!
That was funny right there.
Congrats on your own thread, tear it up !

Here's the plants that are the stars of the show. They're sister plants with drastically different phenotypes. The slinky plant has lovely large, dense terminal buds, and the bushy one has popcorn buds right up the stem. The bushy one definitely has a better smell. I'm not sure which one I'll use for breeding, but I'm leaning toward the terminal buds. Both are producing seeds.

The P generation was an Early Miss auto fem and a male mystery weed. It was a small plant and it was ready with the mother plant. It met the criteria. This generation, the F1s, are semi-autos, although I had a male autoflower before the rest. I put the pollen in the fridge, but I guess I should have put it in the freezer; when I went to get it for these females it was covered in mold. So for a backup, I now have some semi-auto pollen in the freezer.

So there's the bare history of the plants in the project; I'll get into the future plans in a while.

Attachments

• 20181226_160537.jpg
    20181226_160537.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 129
  • 20181226_160517.jpg
    20181226_160517.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 20181226_165756.jpg
    20181226_165756.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 135
  • 20181226_165358.jpg
    20181226_165358.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 118
Right on Penny, you're Security. Your job is to keep out the riff-raff and shit-disturbers (I'm excluded from the second part because waste treatment is my job). People have been known to leave this position with PTSD in the past, so this job is only for the best, and since you got here second, it's yours.

Ok Advocate, you're Public Relations. Your job is to make jokes, but not as bad as mine, and to NOT complain about arthritis. When I'm not around, you're to make people think it's not really a waste of time alright to come back

Seems simple enough to me!
Oh, a tough guy, are ya? Lemme tell you, everyone says that at first. Then the stress of boredom hits because there's no scumbags that I know of on here. Soon, you'll be just playing Solitaire, but then you'll move on to the hard stuff - racing games, shooting games... I can't bear to think about it... panic attack aaarrrggghhh.

I already forgot my job but ill do what I can. You’ll have to remind me.
“We got so high last night we searched for our friend for half and hour while he helped us look”
What job?

Back
Top Bottom