Fly's Intoxication Experimentation: Growing In The Smoking Room Or Smoking In The Growing Room?

I recently did an auto seed run, but let her go 3/4 dry before curiosity killed the cat and I went hunting for the seeds... Only got 14 non viable the rest were nice and dark streaks running through..
Morning gents...
Ok, that sounds good. Like I told Van, I got my first ones fresh, but where i only have small buds the drying time should be fairly short.

What type of auto are you working with anyway?

An exciting morning of grading fish.

Attachments

• 20190107_092925.jpg
    20190107_092925.jpg
    627.5 KB · Views: 34
Bad, bad arthritis day today. We got weather coming and my body's letting me know it. Stopped into the pot shop for some painkiller/muscle relaxant.

I think I'm going back to using fishwater on my plants. It did real good on the girls the summer before last so I'll give it a go in the new growroom.

What's up tonight guys? I'm just getting up the nerve to get on my feet again to go for a nice hot shower, maybe somewhere around 15,000 degrees, I'm thinking.
Pretty sure my muscles would like to be boiled today also! Sore as fuck!
:passitleft:

My back and knees hurt from replacing the toilet in our bathroom yesterday. Does that count? I think 15,000º is a little hot for my tender skin though...
Them wax rings are a blast, aren't they!? LoL

I use extra sticky ones too! LoL
:thumb:

Chillin watching an old monster movie. Lol
I'm watching some nature documentaries on YouTube. I think I fell asleep on you last night, in case you were wondering what happened to me haha.

Back
Top Bottom