Fly's Intoxication Experimentation: Growing In The Smoking Room Or Smoking In The Growing Room?

I'm going to call it a night guys. Been a long and painful one for me and I gotta go through it all. again tomorrow. Going to grab my boiled eggs and some toast and nighty-night.

Have a good night, fellow potheads. I may be broadcasting from the lunchroom tomorrow.

Ok, that sounds good. Like I told Van, I got my first ones fresh, but where i only have small buds the drying time should be fairly short.

What type of auto are you working with anyway?

Morning mr.Flytier evening blessings upon your achy bones.
I settled on Kush Von Stitch by flashzeeds for the male pollen ( auto ) and used a Kush auto fem for the lady. The KVS has super auto genetics in them so from the seeds I made I'm going to be looking for those that grow height wise 2-3m. Reason is I want to create an auto that's acclimated to my summer/winter so I can do an outdoor winter run and still have a decent harvest off of them and not little pocket rockets.
I got 221 viable seeds to work with the rest of this season and start pairing them off in batches over the next cpl seasons to isolate the phenos that I'm after...

And because I love purple I'm going to throw some black cream auto fem into the mix down the road just for some wow factor......or dark devil if I get my hands on that as they share the same parent for the purps color and trippy smoke....lol

Morning mr.Flytier evening blessings upon your achy bones.
I settled on Kush Von Stitch by flashzeeds for the male pollen ( auto ) and used a Kush auto fem for the lady. The KVS has super auto genetics in them so from the seeds I made I'm going to be looking for those that grow height wise 2-3m. Reason is I want to create an auto that's acclimated to my summer/winter so I can do an outdoor winter run and still have a decent harvest off of them and not little pocket rockets.
I got 221 viable seeds to work with the rest of this season and start pairing them off in batches over the next cpl seasons to isolate the phenos that I'm after...

And because I love purple I'm going to throw some black cream auto fem into the mix down the road just for some wow factor......or dark devil if I get my hands on that as they share the same parent for the purps color and trippy smoke....lol
Hey Smeeg, good morning from me and good evening to you.

Ok, that's a nice project. Just to say, CKS has a strain that is acclimated to cool weather. The Early Miss auto is what I'm using for the strain matriarch. For pollen I just used a mystery seed, so I want to see what phenos I can come up with and select from there. Of my two seed plants i have one chosen for its nice dense buds and ability to withstand harsh conditions i.e. my old grow closet.

How long did you let your seeds go for before you harvested them? Just seeing what numbers people tell me.

Evening mr.Flytier i noticed the seed pods were splitting open and I left her in her pot till all the fan leaves were dry and buds were losing moisture then I began picking the seeds outs, got the seeds drying out entering their 4th week now... Depending on the ol back tomorrow but I want get a few 5 gallons ready and test a cpl see how they do....

I may not have that long to go then. Im seeing some drying in the buds and leaves and the pistils are turning colour now as well.

I put three seeds in a pot last night that I checked three days ago. If anything germinates in the next couple days i suspect the plant will be chopped. Looking forward to seeing what i get.

Back after another rough day with arthritis, steel-toe rubber boots and snow to plod through. How's that for a combination?

Just scraped together a bit of change and went to the store for a gram. I'm still trying to get used to that... so long overdue. I have a bit of greenery drying and I picked up a bottle of 99% iso to make a little more smoke for this evening, and a q.o. of Kush for tomorrow.

I got the next 2 days off because on Friday I'll be meeting an bunch of people about the waste treatment system at work. I think they're trying to discover the source of my top-secret plant nutrients: fish shit. They'll never drag it out of me! I'll have to be very careful when I'm bragging about it baw-haw-haw!!!

Well, I managed to get four smokes out of this gram... not bad. I'm typing on and off here while I'm getting some sugar leaves to boil down. I'm getting some leaves off the bushy popcorn one now; the smell coming off that thing is heavenly - and I'm an atheist! I may try some leaves from the lanky dense one after - just for a qualitative assessment of course and nothing, nothing else... honest.

So here's the mothers-to-be after most of the leaves were removed. No probs, though; they're for seeds. I took a popcorn seed right from the plant and planted it with the other three to see what happens. Won't know if I don't try.

Of my first two seedlings, the ATF is making a comeback with the branching. The Hash Plant, having an apical meristem remaining on it, is now the taller of the two. I also have a baby HP to play with them.

My two little cacti are going slowly but surely. Let the cat try to chew that one, even now.

So that's it for now with the pictures. I'm gonna get something to smoke.

Attachments

• 20190108_181753.jpg
    20190108_181753.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 20190108_181717.jpg
    20190108_181717.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 20190108_181512_HDR.jpg
    20190108_181512_HDR.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 20190108_181544_HDR.jpg
    20190108_181544_HDR.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 20190108_181654_HDR.jpg
    20190108_181654_HDR.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 20190108_181904.jpg
    20190108_181904.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 33
Hope the aches and pains are staying in check today Fly. Cheers brother!
Doing what I can, man. The snow started a couple hours ago and we're supposed to have another two days of it, so I'll have to keep myself doped up.

Must be nice to go to the store for a gram! Lol
Like I say, though, it's so long overdue and it was only illegal because of racism and politics/industry.

If ya lived closer Fly, I would give ya a couple zips to try to get you through to harvest. Save that money for seeds or lights!
No biggie, but thanks for tho thought. These are just seed plants anyway; I have some for buds on the go now. When I get enough seeds on the go I'll be able to plant one or two seeds every week or two anyways. But yeah, it does get hard on the pocket. I need to get self-sufficient with my own seeds, and I'm in the process. I'll use some of the better specimens for broodstock and strain development.

Back
Top Bottom